- Doubles as Trailer Joke Decay: "That's a woman?"
- The songs "Let it Grow" and "How Bad Can I Be?" became memes in the "X but every time they say X/X happens, it gets faster" sense.
- "And me, I'll take care of mine mine mine mine mine!"
- Shake that bottom line!
- "Hi Security, we have some adorable intruders. Who are trespassing! You're all going to jail!"
- "GO ON, tell 'em what you think!"
- "Nah, ha-ha, I say let it DIE! Let it die, let it die, let it shrivel up and—come on, who's with me, huh?"
- ''No one."
- "YOU GREEDY DIRTBAG!"
- "Whatever you do, don't Google Granny Norma!"Explanation
- "I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees... and the trees say _______." note Sometimes "Lorax" and "trees" are replaced with other nouns.
- Im Frankensteins head ON A SPIDERS BODY!
- The Once-Ler fandom itself has become one. Tumblr tends to talks about it like a war or some other atrocity; a dark period in the site's history that can never be escaped, only learned from. The Once-Ler seemingly embodied everything strange, embarrassing, and immature about that era: skinny white guy in a suit, baffling alternate-universe interpretations, fans who seemed convinced he was much more attractive than he was, all wrapped around a mediocre kid's flick, and that was before the infamous "Oncest" kicked into gear. Some even lump him together with similar characters from the era, like Human Bill Cipher.
- By extension, quotes and paraphernalia from the film tend to be treated like a Brown Note, with lines like "How bad can I be?" (often modified as "how bad me be") being particularly popular.
Memes / The Lorax