- Johnny: "Who is it?"
Delivery Guy: "It's Little Troper's, Sir, I have your memes."
Johnny: "Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell outta here!"
Please add entries in the following format:
- The meme. Explanation
- Further mutations and successor memes, if any.
- "Buzz's girlfriend, WOOF!"
- "I'M! LIVING! ALONE!"
- Marv's girly scream was the basis for a popular YTMND fad. Sites with unsuspecting titles would reveal itself with Marv's spider scream turned up to speaker-shattering levels. The name of the fad? "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Made more amusing as Daniel Stern gives the exact same scream in City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold, implying that it really is his normal scream.
- And of course, Kevin's hands-on-cheeks scream, which is apparently a must for any Home Alone parody. Kevin screaming in general qualifies.
- Many lines from short scenes of fictional movies, Angels with Filthy Souls and Angels with even Filthier Souls:
- "Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell outta here!"
- Keep the change, ya' filthy animal!
- "Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!"
- Harry, I've reached the top!!
- Wow, what a hole!
- Uncle Frank's "LOOK WHAT YA DID, YOU LITTLE JERK!" and "GET OUTTA HERE, YOU NOSY LITTLE PERVERT, OR I'M GONNA SLAP YOU SILLY!"
- At the time of the third movie's release, kids all across America were saying, "Do not - I repeat - do not draw attention to yourself" at the drop of a hat.
- Harry's incoherent sputters of rage every time he suffers a mishap at Kevin's hands. Basically what happens when you put Joe Pesci in a PG film.
- "Skull fracture with epidural hematoma. Marv is dead." *1-Up sound* Explanation
- Donald Trump's cameo in the second movie sparked a number of memes during and after the 2016 election. The first was that him giving a unsupervised kid the wrong directions note would make him unsuitable for presidency. Later, when the infamous "grab 'em on the pussy" clip leaked, that line was dubbed in after he says "down by the hall" in some YouTube clips that went viral. Also, of note is CinemaSins giving Trump's cameo one MILLION sins.note