When adding to one of the subpages, please follow this format. Not everyone knows where a particular meme came from or how it's used. Even if it's potholed.
- Meme name: Explanation
Grand Theft Auto 2
- "HALLELUJAH, ANOTHER SOUL SAVED!"Explanation
- "I'm bored, when ya gonna drill me?"Explanation
- "You want the chainsaw gringo?" Explanation
- "I gonna keel you!"
- "My mother's my sister!" Explanation
- "Mo' money, mo' problems!"
- "I don't know where I am and I'm hungry!"
- "Yep, I've been drinking again!"
- "IN THE NAVY!"
- Tommy can't swim. Explanation
- "The yay leaving San Fierro right?" "Right. But they're using bikes, CJ, and they go cross country!"Explanation
- "CJ, you a busta." Explanation
- "ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN, CJ!"Explanation
- Why did you blow up Ryder's car?Explanation
- The San Andreas theme became a quite popular choice of song in Thug Life vines and some other ones of the similar kind. [[/labelnote]]
- Big Smoke's order Explanation
- ПОТРАЧЕНО Explanation
- YOU PICKED THE WRONG HOUSE, FOOL! Explanation
- "Ohhhhhh!" Explanation
- "Ryder, nigga!" Explanation
- MISSION PASSED! RESPECT+ Explanation
- Ah shit, here we go again. Explanation
- "I got a date with a cheese deluxe!", "I'm starving here!"Explanation
- Pretty much anytime a pedestrian says something.
- Niko, my cousin! Let's go bowling!Explanation
- Want to see beeg American teetees?Explanation
- YELLOW CAR!!! Explanation
- Carmageddon. Explanation
- The Arab Money dance. Explanation
- The Mount Chiliad shack. Explanation
- Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather. Explanation .
- In Italy, it's anything along the lines of "Goodbye social life", mostly pushed by the Facebook page "Le Assurdità Dei Videogames" (Gaming Absurdities) to the point it was clear they were driving the hype bandwagon; by the time the game was released, the page's own community had grown sick of it. Some even responded by posting this image:
- The Map, what is this? A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Alfred Hitchcock◊, T-Rex head◊, George Washington, Homer Simpson...
- Most of the lines between Franklin and Lamar. For example:
- Lamar: [After being chewed out for killing the person they were repossessing a bike from] Nigga, that's the Apache blood in me, homie. You lucky I ain't do a flyin' tomahawk and scalp they motherfuckin' ass!
Franklin: We can't repo the assets of a dead man, big-sittin' chief asshole!
Lamar: Wassup, can a loc come up in your crib?
- One particular line loved by fans involves Lamar's infamously hilarious delivery of a certain word.
Franklin: Man, fuck you. I'll see you at work.
Lamar: Hey, don't hate me 'cos I beautiful, nigga. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut you got, you'd get some bitches on yo' dick; or maybe Tanisha'll give y'all dog-ass a call as soon as she done fuckin' that brain surgeon or lawyer she fuckin' with, niggaaaa.
- The Unstoppable train. Explanation
- Jokes about the cops being far more powerful and actually dangerous than the cops in GTA IV are sometimes made.
- There are plenty of gifs that parody the wasted screen. Explanation
- 'UN DOS TRES QUATRO Explanation
- Waiting for GTA. Explanation
- "Stop firing rockets at my house!" Explanation
- Stunt Jump Failed Explanation
- It's all Michael's fault! Explanation
- Devin Weston ChandlerExplanation
Big Smoke: All we had to do was follow the damn memes, CJ!