- Hokuto Hyakuretsu-ken/AH-TATATATATA! Explanation
- As the page image says:
- HIDEBU!!! Explanation
- Ken's Kiai. "ATATATATATATATATA! OWATTA!"
- It's even funnier when he actually uses "Owatta (which translates as I'm finished!)" as his defeat line in his cameo appearance in Urusei Yatsura, which he is beaten by Kotetsu-Neko.
- A clip where Hyui dispatches a Mook while yelling EEEEAAAAUUUUUAAAAHHHH has been remixed and such several times.
- The face a mook makes◊ in one scene has become the template for the SHOOP DA WHOOP meme.
- The scene with Kenshiro destroying the tank happens to be extremely popular, and is often used to describe the series in a nutshell, despite it coming from an filler episode.
- Obutsu wa Shoudoku Da!Explanation Souther's flamethrower-wielding mook and the line he spouts has been the subject of many parodies, usually in relation to "filth" being cleansed ranging from garbage to people. It also a Running Gag where flame weapons are available in the game for Japanese players to say the phrase.
- Jackal's "Nanto Bakusatsu Ken" style, Ken's skeptical response about "calling throwing dynamite around a martial art", and Jackal's response ("Hey, as long as it works") have been the subject of a number of edits or faceswaps in regards to characters who use explosives.
- Which has created the snowclone "You call X a Martial art?" "Hey as long as it works."
- YOU WA SHOCK!Explanation
- Fans joked that listening to Ai wo Torimodose would turn anyone into a manly person, which includes animals like a kitten into a tiger, or even inanimate objects like a lighter into a powerful flame thrower.
- Kenshiro Hiding in a Haystack◊ Explanation
- DVD COLLECTIONExplanation
Memes / Fist of the North Star