- Kharma, who beats up heel Divas. In other words, Kharma's a bitch, and it comes back to bite you in the ass.
- One of her signature moves is the "Implant Buster," where she picks a woman up into the air, flips them onto their stomach, and drops them straight down onto their... face. Among other things.
- Sin Cara means No Face. This has a double meaning; not only does his mask completely hide his face, but due to legal necessity, he left his previous identity as Mistico behind when he signed with WWE — in other words, he is now without the "face" he has wrestled under his entire career.
- A man of mystery: Rey Mysterio Jr.. Doubles that in Spanish his name is King Mystery or King of Mystery.
- Pompous Brit: William Regal
- Insane woman: Luna
- Destructive giant from India: The Great Khali [sic]
- Pain-bringing Wild Samoan warrior: Umaga ("The End")
- Corrupt taxman: Irwin R. Schyster [sic]
- Evil dentist (yes, dentist): Isaac Yankem. Who later became jealous, murderous brother Kane.
- Angry Scotsman: Roddy Piper
- Japanese silent warrior with facepaint: The Great Kabuki
- Adult film star: Val Venis (Rhymes with...)
- Texan cowboy brothers: Billy and Bart Gunn
- Gothic vampire: Gangrel (They even gave White Wolf credit for the name when licensing it!)
- Little Richard-style flamboyant rock'n'roller: Johnny B. Badd
- That said, that heel with all the pizazz was really born Ric (Richard) Fleihr, and the egotistical Ravishing Rick Rude was actually named Richard Rood. (Bobby Roode - no relation, but similar gimmick - also uses his real name.)
- Buffed out hero. Hulk Hogan (Licensed from Marvel, even.)
- Treacherous Brother: Judas Mesias
- Mexican wrestling legend Dos Caras (Two Faces) was so named because he was one of Lucha's first prominent tweeners; on any given night, he could be a face or a heel.
- Out of their minds luchadors who will put their bodies on the line: Psicosis and Super Crazy
- A pair of incredibly beautiful twins of Mexican and Italian ancestry: Bella Twins (bonus points for "bella" meaning beautiful in both Spanish and Italian.)
Meaningful Name / Professional Wrestling