Describe Collapse Of The World As We Know It here.
The manhua, is a collection of short stories, written and drawn by Dashu Jiang. The collection, so far, have 49 translated chapters, and follows several protagonists over the many short stories, which range from Body Horror to The End of the World as We Know It, and even becomes a Black Humor parody during certain chapters. It also features a few cameos from Vocaloid.
It currently has 100 translated chapters on Mangafox.
This manhua contains examples of:
- Adam and Eve Plot: Parodied. Adam and God are attempting to build up humanity, using a script given to them. They end up doing... almost what they're supposed to do, but Adam adds a few "upgrades", along with God creating Eve out of Adam's ribcage, rather than removing the rib.
- Affectionate Parody: The Bond Between Brother And Sister is an obvious parody of Oreimo, except a much more gruesome version, just in Jiang's taste.
- Artistic License Biology: Surprisingly averted and played straight, from story to story. It's usually played straight for the sake of Body Horror, but ever once in a while, we get a few gems, like these:
- Anatomically Impossible Sex - The plot of Cruel Father, is the father being both the mother and father of the protagonist, impregnating themself. Among that, the father attempts to perform surgery on the protagonist to add a uterus.
- Longest Pregnancy Ever - Maternal Love shows us what it would be like, if you ccould keep your baby in your womb until they grow into an adult.
- Artistic License Religion: Parodied in Adam and Eve.
- Black Comedy: While mostly a straight-up horror comic, some of the chapters are more humorous, and a few are downright hilarious.
- "Blind Idiot" Translation: Although not as bad as others, you'll find a few sentences out of place, or certain words even misspelled!
- Body Horror: A running theme, throughout most of the stories. Some of it ranges from grotesque, to just downright humorous.
- The End of the World as We Know It: Besides the titles of the collection, a few stories contain scenarios taking place before, during and after the end of the world, amongst a few stories that hints the possibility of it.
- Fan Disservice: Although it is played as Fan Service in universe, it's done to creep the reader out and disturb them.