Shuninta Amano's debut work, Yukemuri Sanctuary is a Slice of Life Yuri Genre manga consisting of several largely independent stories connected mainly by shared locale—the Oniyuri Hot Spring Inn and the town of Yukemuri surrounding it.
The manga contains examples of following tropes:
- Ascended Fangirl: Kumi is Marina's biggest fangirl (as well as in love with her), and eventually becomes her lover.
- Blind Without Them: Kumi cannot see very well without her contact lenses. Combined with the fact that Marina's real voice is a lot lower than her stage persona's, Kumi doesn't realize just who she had an intimate encounter with in the baths until much later.
- Boyish Short Hair: Aoi has short blond hair and likes to ogle pretty girls.
- Character Overlap: Each chapter (except the two-parter finale) is a standalone story focusing on a different couple, but previous spotlight couples often appear in later chapters.
- Hot Springs Episode: Pretty much every chapter except four is set in a hot springs bath.
- I Am What I Am: Through her relationship, Yuho learns to appreciate sexuality and finally recognizes the value of her family's museum.
- Idol Singer: Marina is a teen idol who occasionally stays at Oniyuri.
- Iron Lady: Motoka projects this image (as well as that of an Alpha Bitch).
- Museum of the Strange and Unusual: Oniyuri Hihouden is a museum dedicated to sexuality and sex.
- Office Lady: Both Wakaba and Tami are these.
- Old Flame: Motoka for Saori, when they meet again. Saori for Motoka, as well, as hard as the latter tries to deny herself.
- The Promise: Long ago, Motoka and Saori made a promise that their relationship won't change when they become the heads of their respective family businesses. Motoka soon broke it.
- SexFace Turn: All it takes to turn Motoka from Oniyuri's greatest threat to its staunchest benefactor is a day worth of steamy loving from Saori. Justified by the fact that Motoka's plans for Oniyuri have actually been an elaborate ploy to get back with Saori all along.
- Sex for Services: Kiwa jokes that having sex with Aoi is her "lodging fee" (which Aoi considers selling herself short).
- Skewed Priorities: Kiwa decides to start working at the Higairi onsen so that she can reopen the strip club nearby and start working as a stripper there.
- Two-Person Love Triangle: Kumi briefly finds herself in one, before she realizes that her unseen accidental lover was actually Marina herself.