The Walker Universe is a series created by Kano Miyamoto that centers on Bun, a former prostitute that reforms himself and runs a handyman kind of business with his friend Nato and his cousin Nagiko.
Walker Universe Timeline:
- Are You Enemy? (Angelic Conversations)
- Not/Love *licensed
- Not/Love dj - The reason why we live together
- Not/Love dj - Dog Days
- Not/Love dj - Demonic Conversations
- Not/Love dj - Brand New Lover
- Heat (Miyamoto Kano)
- Under the Skin
- Lizards, Angels, and Daemons
Are You Enemy is about Bun, his first love Akio, and Akio's obsession with angels which fuels his drug addiction. Not/Love is about the relationship between private detective Daisuke, prostitute Bun and their insistence that they are just Friends with Benefits. In Heat, Bun has form a handyman-type business with his friend and his cousin where he sometimes gets paid with sex.
This series contains examples of:
- The Alcoholic: Akio after he stops taking illegal drugs.
- A Threesome Is Hot: In Heat, Bun once asks Satoru (the shop's manager) if he would like to join upon walking in on Yoh and Bun.
- Bi the Way: Bun.
- Friends with Benefits: Bun seems to gravitate to this kind of relationship. But that's only because he won't admit how lonely he really is and how much he wants a committed relationship.
- Guy-on-Guy Is Hot: At least according to Nagiko, who seems much more excited by Bun's male partners than his female ones.
- Nato on the other hand, while not homophobic by any means, will get uncomfortable and leave the room in a hurry if things start to get too hot for him to handle between Bun and a male partner.
- Hallucinations: Akio has hallucinations about angels when he gets high, and so does Bun the one time he tried drugs. Bun also sees an angel when he goes to visit a hospitalized Akio.
- Parental Abandonment: Bun's mom is dead and probably his father too.
- Really Gets Around: Bun.
- Sex Under The Influence: Akio's and Bun's first time.
- They're Called "Personal Issues" for a Reason: Nato and Nagiko are really good at not prying into Bun's life, but that doesn't prevent Nagiko from taking things into her own hands when she feels Bun is just being stubborn and petty for refusing to return Daisuke's letters.
- Woman Scorned: Daisuke's first wife. she poured boiling water on his hand, melting the ring and leaving a ring shape scar on his finger after she found out he was cheating on her with a high school kid.
- Your Cheating Heart: Daisuke is married. He had also cheated on his previous wife with a high school girl while they were still newly weds.