Tsutomu is starting his second year of university when he has a dream about a girl he never remembered meeting. Considering what happened in the dream, he and his friends wonder why he couldn't remember if it happened or not.
As they walk to their club's stall at the university fair, he sees what looks like a cute teenage girl applying to join them. Who looks identical to the one he dreamt of.
When they go out for drinks, she introduces herself as Osanai Ageha and reveals that she's 25 years old, to the disbelief of everyone.
Then everyone gets drunk, Tsutomu ends up at her place but before things can progress, he gets a call to say that his dorm burned down. Later, as he's asking round for a place to crash, Ageha offers him the chance to live with her. What follows is an exploration of two people growing together as a couple, with plenty of upheaval caused by their respective baggage.
The manga was serialized in Young Animal Arashi from 2004 to 2007, and was compiled into six volumes.
- Beach Episode: They go to the beach to raise funds for the club, leaving precious little time for play. The girls still dress in bikinis though.
- D-Cup Distress: Morino hated all the male attention she received when she grew her boobs, and was even sexually harassed in her first year at uni until Tsutomu stepped in.
- Girl of My Dreams: It starts out as such, but Tsutomu realises that Ageha's her own person, not the girl he was dreaming of, and becomes nervous again.
- The Missus and the Ex: His ex-girlfriend and club-member Morino is understandably annoyed that Tsutomu's worked through his impotence once he started going out with Ageha. Doubly so because of the implication that he wasn't attracted to her body type, but Ageha's. Cue Love Triangle.
- Older than They Look: Ageha looks so young, she's able to model teenager's clothes.
- Porn with Plot: Nudity and sex? Present. Compelling relationship? Also present.
- Raging Stiffie: At the start, even the memory of the dream makes Tsutomu stand to attention.