Tista is a 2007 Endou Tatsuya manga.
Tista Ruon is a painfully shy, awkward church-going girl that dreams of being a teacher some day. At night, she's Sister Militia, an assassin who kills criminals for the church. She has a special feature in her eyes in that she can spot a target from miles away, and each shot is sure to take only one bullet to be fatal. During the day, she is nervous around Arty, a third-year Jerk with a Heart of Gold artist. Between protecting her Secret Identity and killing criminals, Tista has been busy.
The story is neatly contained in two volumes.
Tropes in the manga:
- Arc Words: "The judgement of the cross must be swift and gentle..."
- Gratuitous Latin: Trista's gun is inscribed with "IN HOC SIGNO", referring to the sight of the cross.
- No Indoor Voice: Arty yells a lot.
- Punny Name: Arty the artist.
- Trojan Horse: Arty is not pleased to find out that his paintings and the artwork are only being used to smuggle drugs to London.
- When She Smiles: Arty notes that Tista actually looks pretty cute when she smiles.