Shinkuu Yuusetsu (Hollow Fusion) is a three volume Boys' Love manga series by Bikke, with no official English translation available.
In this country, every person has to be matched up with a partner. Partnerships are made around the age of three or four; doctors decide who gets paired together. One person acts as the 'supplier', the other as the 'receiver.' It is impossible for a 'receiver' to continue to live without periodically being given power from the 'supplier.' And in the same way, it is imperative for a 'supplier' that a 'receiver' accept some of the power generated within their body. This 'power' can't be made anywhere other than inside a 'supplier's own body, so for the 'receivers', 'suppliers' are completely indispensable....
Contains examples of the following tropes:
- Ambiguously Gay: The two main characters, Rael and Alexi, are both fourteen at the start of the story; they have been forced to kiss each other every day since they were four, so it would have to be ambiguous.
- Bishōnen: Bikke draws very pretty boys.
- Fantastic Homophobia: Claire's reluctance to let Rael pair with Alexi when she notices Alexi has two dads comes across as this. Thankfully, she quickly changes her tune when she gets to know Floran.
- Has Two Mommies: Alexi has two fathers, Floran and Gil. He does find his mother during the series.
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?: Before they start kissing another boy... yep.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: How the characters relationship could also be viewed as, especially Floran and Gil's since Floran did fall in love with a girl and had a kid while still "together" with Gil.
- Naïve Newcomer: Hannes's home country doesn't have suppliers or receivers, so how it works and the social customs it creates have to be explained to him.
- New Transfer Student:
- Hannes is an exchange student from another country. Later, Alexi and Rael travel to his country as exchange students.
- Floran and Gil were also both exchange students to the same country when they were younger.
- Will They or Won't They?: Rael and Alexi