Seven Days is a two-volume Boys' Love manga written by Benio Tachibana and illustrated by Rihito Takarai. Both volumes have been translated and released in English (but good luck finding them), German, Spanish and Polish.
Touji Seryou was famous in his school for his good looks and an unusual habit: he would go out with anyone who confesses to him first on Monday, be a perfect boyfriend and then break up with that person a week after. One Monday, Yuzuru Shino, a male senior, asked Seryou out on a whim to see how he would react and Seryou accepted. Thus, the two started a seven day relationship.
Seven Days presents examples of:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Common opinions regarding Seryou and archery.
- The Casanova: Seryou seems to be one but in truth he is serious about relationships, just in a rather abnormal way. He is also a bit of a Chaste Hero.
- First-Name Basis: Yuzuru's surname and the name of Seryou's first crush are both pronounced Shino (but written with different kanji), prompting Seryou to ask for Yuzuru's permission to use first names right away when they first went out.
- Japanese Schoolclub: Both Yuzuru and Seryou are talented members of archery club at school.
- Lap Pillow: A rare male-male example in volume 1.
- Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places: Seryou's one-week dates is to find a person whom he can love and who loves him. Ironically, that only makes the people who date him think they are just his flings and consequently treat the relationship as a weekly habit.
- Seme: Unusually, averted. Neither of the two main characters fits obviously into this role at all.
- Sempai/Kohai: Yuzuru is Seryou's sempai.
- Sleep Cute: Yuzuru on Seryou on their date at the movies.
- Uke: Unusually, averted. Neither of the two main characters fits obviously into this role at all.