Sachiare! is a manga by Ooshiro Youkou, the author of Koharu No Hibi.
Tomoharu Yotsuba is an 18-year-old high school senior, and newly married... to a 25-year-old. However, his blushing bride Sachiko is so short and cute she actually looks younger than him. This is the epic, tragic saga of their tumultuous, star-crossed... ah, who are we kidding here? This is a Slice of Life story of an innocent couple who are blissfully in love with each other and can get adorably embarrassed about it.
- Christmas Cake: Technically, Sachiko is on the borderline (or was, anyway) although you wouldn't know it from looking at her.
- Ear Cleaning: With a side-order of Lap Pillow and playful face-burrowing.
- Foot Popping: Kinda mandatory for kissing purposes, due to their height differences.
- Happily Married: Tomoharu and Sachiko experiencing domestic marital bliss is more or less the whole point here.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Well, Tomoharu is a normal height for his age, but looks huge next to Sachiko.
- Insatiable Newlyweds: Not shown "on camera," but blushingly (and... ear-nibblingly) referred to.
- Meganekko: Sachiko. Like she needs any more help looking cute.
- Umbrella of Togetherness: Their height differences make keeping them both dry problematic.. so Tomoharu picks up Sachiko and carries her. D'aaaaw.