Pink De Pink
is a somewhat pornographic manga created by Azuma Tesshin
in 2007. It's the story of Akihito Sanada, who's a virgin and friends with a small girl named Hayakawa Suzu. However, their life gets shaken when he sits in a cursed desk prepared for someone like him. This makes Hayakawa turn into a sexier girl named Momo. And if Akihiko doesn't have sex with Momo quickly, the Hayakawa part of the girl will die. Then everything goes even worse...
This manga provides the following tropes:
- Bilingual Bonus: Sure, pink seems like it's just a girl's color in English... but in Japanese, it also means "Sexual activity". This explains the "Raunchy pink aura bit" from Sagano in chapter 1.
- Blush Sticker: Tenko-Pu has them.
- Creepy Crows: Crows are generally portrayed in a negative light here. The Big Bad even tries to bring the crow goddess Yata Karasu-No-Mikoto-Sama to the world.
- Divine Date: The "Ritual" between Oosazaki-No-Mikoto and Akihito in chapter 3.
- The End of the World as We Know It: Karasuma has sex with Akihito to achieve this.
- Groin Attack: In chapter 2, Hayakawa headbutts Akihito's balls.
- Hentai: Barely skirts the line between this and Ecchi.
- Meganekko: Hayakawa. She's the Token Mini-Moe with glasses.
- Men Don't Cry: In chapter 5, Hayakawa says it's not good for boys to cry to Akihito.
- Ms. Fanservice: Momo has quite a few naked scenes, and her top in chapter 2 shows covered nipples.
- Naked on Arrival: Downplayed, but when Momo first arrives, she's topless.
- Prince Charming: In chapter 3, Hayakawa reads that someone who helps her out
- Sexier Alter Ego: Momo is this to Hayakawa.
- Their First Time: Momo asks Akihiko to be gentle since it's her first time in chapter 2, though to Akihiko's surprise, she does have condoms prepared.
- Token Mini-Moe: Hayakawa is really small, and gets no real fanservice.
- Yandere: Chunchun. He really doesn't want Akihito to touch Hayakawa.