Arihisa Aokura is the primary breadwinner of his family, a group of children who have been left housebroken after the orphanage they called home was forced to shut its doors. Desperate for money, he searches all the job boards he can find until he finds a posting with great pay and benefits—at an evil organization. Now Aokura works as a mook for Antares, an evil organization that wreaks havoc throughout the city on a regular basis, but without harming any civilians. Now Aokura must fight off the many Sentai style teams that protect the city while keeping his double life a secret.
The manga is currently on hiatus.
This work contains examples of:
- Affably Evil: Antares might be an evil organization, but their bosses treat their underlings well and they receive good pay for their hard work.
- Big Brother Instinct: Aokura is very protective of his family, and does not take kindly to finding out that his sister is on a hero team and that one of her teammates is quite the casanova.
- Conveniently an Orphan: Aokura is an orphan and his family consists of a bunch of orphans that are now relying on him because of the orphanage they once called home being closed down. The reason social services never stepped in to move them to new ones is probably the same reason why multiple varieties of Power Rangers exist in this world.
- Even the Girls Want Her: Ladywulf is even popular amongst the women at Antares.
- Evil Is One Big, Happy Family: Antares treats its employees very well.
- Groin Attack: Aokura does this to a hero who's been hitting on one of his sisters.
- Idiot Hero: The Red Ranger.
- Monster of the Week: Antares provides them.
- Red Is Heroic: The red ranger of the first Sentai group Aokura faces is his classmate, and his name is "Akai" which literally translates to "red."