Mairimashita! Iruma-kun (魔入りました！入間くん) is a weekly shonen manga by Osamu Nishi. It runs in the Weekly Shōnen Champion magazine published by Akita Shoten, and began its serialization March 2nd, 2017.
Iruma Suzuki is a sweet, normal boy whose irresponsible parents have led him time and again into life-threatening events. And this time, they've gone and sold his soul to a demon!... who wants to adopt him as his grandson and send him off to a school full of demons! Now, Iruma must try and become and get through school without anyone finding out that he's a human!
Mairimashita! Iruma-kun contains examples of:
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: On his first day of school, Sullivan shows off a life-size picture of Iruma at the opening ceremony and gushes over how cute his grandson is, and makes him the student representative. Azu's mother is also this.
- Ambiguous Gender: Opera, Sullivan's cat butler.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Clara.
- Crash-Into Hello: How Iruma and Amelie first meet, mirroring a scene from her shoujo manga.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Sullivan, Iruma's adopted grandfather, acts like an absurdly doting grandfather most of the time, but is one of the strongest demons in hell.
- Defeat Means Friendship: After Iruma accidentally defeats him, Azu becomes his underling (and later friend).
- Friendless Background: Clara, before she met Iruma.
- Gender-Blender Name: Azu's first name is Alice. Though his name is never actually noted to be unusual.
- Happily Adopted: Although it is Iruma's goal to get back to the human world eventually, Sullivan makes for a much better family than his old one.
- Hilariously Abusive Childhood: Iruma's parents decided that he was old enough to choose his own path when he was old enough to walk. Iruma actually notes that his life is a lot nicer with Sullivan than with his parents.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: Clara's special ability lets her take anything out of her pockets that she's seen before, including items that shouldn't be able to come out of pockets, such as vending machines.
- Idiot Hair: One of Iruma's defining design traits.
- Idol Singer: One of Iruma's classmates, Kelor, has a secret identity as an idol.
- Mundane Made Awesome: One of the forbidden spells, that if pronounced incorrectly, would result in the speaker having their limbs explode, makes the speaker unable to fall over for the day. It's more useful than it sounds.
- Nice Guy: Iruma's defining character trait.
- Only a Flesh Wound: Sabnock is introduced with a plethora of weapons sticking out of him. None of them hurt him, of course.
- Student Council President: Amelie holds this position, which led to her discovering the ancient human texts.