Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry Blossom Pink is an anthology of Yuri one-shots by Morinaga Milk. The stories all focus on the students of Sakurakai Girls High School and their various romantic entanglements. It was licensed for English release by Seven Seas.
This Manga contains examples of:
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Tachiba is tall, dark-haired, rather stoic, and gets described by her friends as "intellectual and cool."
- Bound and Gagged: Minus the gagged part: In a bit of method acting during a rehearsal for the school play, Tachiba ties Narumi to a chair and kisses her.
- Erotic Dream: Nana starts having them about Hitomi, due to sexual frustration.
- First Kiss: Narumi mentions that she fantasized a lot about hers, but always imagined losing it to a handsome boy, or even a prince.
- Forceful Kiss: Michiru to Nosaka, followed by an Armor-Piercing Slap.
- I Don't Want to Ruin Our Friendship: Why Chiharu keeps her feelings towards Eri a secret.
- Ill Girl: Natsuka, before she died.
- Important Haircut: Michiru gets one, after being rejected by Nosaka.
- Indirect Kiss: Eri and Chiharu, via a juice-box straw. Chiharu even mentally lampshades it.
- Intimate Healing: When Chisato pricks her finger, Mizuki helps her out by sucking on it.
- School Play: Narumi and Tachiba star in one, playing a captive princess and the prince who rescues her.
- Skinship Grope: Tachiba does it to Narumi and declares her chest to be "tiny and cute."
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: The final two chapters, 6 and 7. 6 is the first and only sequel, seeing Nana and Hitomi take the next step and become physically intimate, and 7 is somewhat...different from the others. It takes place in Touhou, Hitomi's school, and thus has none of the continuity the other chapters had. For that matter, since Hitomi is a first year student, and chapter 7 revolves around a second and third year pair, we never get to see Hitomi, either, which is rather odd for the final chapter.
- Victorious Childhood Friend: Nana and Hitomi, towards each other.