Chisato is a beautiful 35 year old writer (who looks like 18 really), father of Riju, a cute 15 year old boy. Chisato's hobby is to drive away all of Riju's friends because he thinks they want to corrupt his precious child. So he shows his good side to these boys while he poisons the cake he brings them with a smile. However, there is one guy, Shunsuke, who doesn't fall for the tricks. But is Shunsuke really aiming for Riju? Who is that mysterious writer Chisato loves so much? And why is Chisato convinced that Riju's friends want to take advantage of him?
Contains Examples Of:
- Age-Gap Romance: The series revolves around a relationship between a man in his thirties and a teenage boy.
- Aloof Big Brother: One of Chisato's older brothers threw a knife at him on their father's orders.
- Boys' Love
- Cast Full of Pretty Boys: Not a female character is shown in this series/
- Dysfunctional Family: Chisato's family is definitely this. They're lucky they have their looks.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: For some reason, this yaoi is quite popular in Latin America.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Chihiro threw a table when he was angry at Chisato, and Chisato himself isn't a very calm person, to say the least.
- Idle Rich: Chisato's family owns an inn, which could explain why he never has money problems and can afford to live in a rather large house despite being a struggling writer.
- Like Father, Like Son: Chisato's overprotective and exaggerated behavior is a family thing, apparently.
- Older Than They Look: Chisato's 35 and can get away with pretending to be a high school student.His father, Chihiro, definitely does not look like a grandfather.
- Papa Wolf: Chisato to a rather extreme degree. He's convinced that anybody who becomes friends with Riju wants to take advantage of him sexually and will do ANYTHING to drive said friends away.
- His father is almost as bad.
- Rape as Backstory: The entire reason behind Chisato's twisted personality is that he was violently raped by an upperclassman whom had been his friend and mentor when he was in high school. What makes it worse is that this same upperclassman is Shunsuke's father.
- Samus Is a Girl: Chisato's favorite authors, Saki Shunka, turns out to be Shunsuke. This causes some complications for the first episode.
- So Beautiful, It's a Curse: Chisato's good looks have resulted in a lot of unwanted attention...though he rarely notices and tends to assume that anyone who hits on him is actually trying to making a move on Riju.
- Uncanny Family Resemblance: Chisato, his brothers and Chihiro all look a lot like each other. Chihiro is even able to make himself look almost exactly the same as Chisato!
- Unknown Character: Riju's and Shunsuke's mothers are only mentioned and never actually seen.