Joshi Kausei is a "silent manga" written by Ken Wakai starring three girls: the innocent Mayumi Furui; the unfortunate Momoko Futo; and the calm and collected Shibumi Shibusawa and their everyday life attending high school.
It was adapted into an anime series and was released in April 2019. Can be watched on Crunchyroll.
The manga provides examples of:
- Ambiguously Gay: Shibumi seems to be attracted to Momoko. The first episode shows her having a LOT of fun slapping Momoko's thighs together repeatedly.
- Childhood Friends: Momoko and Shibumi are shown to have been friends since elementary school.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Momoko tends to fail to realize that what she does can be easily misconstrued as lewd. For example, she thinks nothing of a stick of gum landing between her thighs, and even happily offers it back to the salaryman who accidentally dropped it there in the first place.
- Joshikousei: The manga and anime series consists of this.
- Meganekko: Shibumi wears glasses to compliment her collected personality.
- Ms. Fanservice: Momoko. The first episode consists of her laying on two desks, her long legs being the primary focus. Various shots in other episodes tend to focus on them as well.
- Punny Name: Momoko's full name (in Japanese order) is Futo Momoko. 'Futomomo' is the Japanese word for thighs.
- Salaryman: A recurring character is one, usually sleeping on the same train Momoko commutes in.
- She's Got Legs: One of the first sights we have of Momoko is of her long, shapely legs. Her thighs in particular get the most attention, being so thick that they jiggle (with a jello-like sound effect) when Shibumi closes em together.
- Silence Is Golden: Virtually no character speaks.
- Slice of Life
- The Tease: Momoko decides to squeeze Mayumi's face between her thighs in episode 1.
- Token Mini-Moe: Mayumi is very short and cute, but is still a high schooler like her friends.