Class president Koguma is the typical "good girl" who is concerned when her fellow classmate Hino opts to start skipping classes and hanging out in a building outside of school. To make her comply, Koguma is forced into doing odd favors for her.
This manga provides examples of:
- Ambiguously Gay: Koguma often feels tense whenever she deals with Hino. Hino is someone who is a tougher case: she seems to genuinely like Koguma, but to what extent is often blurry due to her constant teasing of her.
- Catchphrase: "Hino-san, you jerk!"
- Class Representative: Koguma is one. Which is why her teacher feels that she burdens Koguma for wasting her efforts on Hino.
- Delinquents: Hino skipping class is what sets the plot for the manga into motion.
- The Determinator: Koguma would go to any length necessary to get Hino to attend class.
- Everyone Has Standards: Hino at times expresses shock when Koguma would go to extreme lengths to get her to come to class.
- The Gadfly: Hino absolutely loves teasing Koguma often.
- Indirect Kiss: Chapter 5 delves into this.
- Morton's Fork: Koguma ends up playing a game with Hino, in which Hino asks Koguma five questions about Koguma, offering an answer, and Koguma can tell her whether she's right or wrong (although Hino can confirm whether Koguma's response is true, when possible). If Koguma wins, Hino goes back to class, but if Hino wins, she gets to fondle Koguma's breasts. With the score tied, Hino's final question is to ask whether Koguma has A-cup size breasts.Koguma: Wh-What happens if I say you got it right?
Hino: I win, so I'll be fondling your boobs as a penalty game.
Koguma: YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DECIDED ON THAT PENALTY GAME! Th...Then, what if I say you got it wrong?
Hino: Well... I'll fondle them to check their size!!
Koguma: SO THEN YOU'LL BE FONDLING MY BREASTS NO MATTER WHAT, YOU JERK!!
- No Periods, Period: Double-subverted. When Hino says that it's "that time of month," she's referring to the day she eats the jumbo tempura rice bowl.
- Not So Stoic: Hino reacts with shock when Koguma sends her a picture of her nonexistent cleavage. She later shows embarrassment from Koguma referring to her as her friend and calling Koguma by her first name.
- Once an Episode: Koguma calling Hino a jerk generally happens once every chapter the two are together, which is mainly a testament to how much Hino teases Koguma.
- The Stoic: Nothing ever seems to elicit any response from Hino.
- Troll: Hino's specialty. Somehow she always manages to have Koguma walk into her requests whilst keeping a straight face.
- Wham Line: Chapter 38 has Koguma mumble to herself that she would've liked for Hino to have kissed her when she was awake after learning about Hino kissing her forehead in the previous chapter.