Fudatsuki Kenji has a reputation as both a delinquent and someone with a sister complex, as he always scares every guy away who so much as looks at his sister Fudatsuki Kyouko. He constantly follows her around, much to her annoyance, trying to make sure the large ribbon in her hair doesn't get loose. Despite what it looks like, he actually has a crush on student council member Hibino, the only one who recognizes the kindness underneath his hard exterior.
However, the truth is much stranger than people would want to make you believe. His sister is actually a jiangshi, a vampire who needs to drink his blood every day, and is much stronger than a normal human. The ribbon is what keeps her under control, but when it comes off, she will immediately attack the nearest person. Aside from that, she goes trough a personality change. Whenever she wears the ribbon, she is sharp-tempered and irritable, but the moment she does not, she becomes sweet, honest and apologetic... while still biting.
Serialized in Gessan from Aug 12, 2013 to Jun 11 2016, this manga is written by Yamamoto Souiichiro, also known for Teasing Master Takagi-san, and has been released in 7 volumes.
This manga contains examples of:
- Big Brother Instinct: This is played up by Fudatsuki towards Kyouko so often, that it started all the rumors about him being a siscon.
- Cassandra Truth: Fudatsuki tells others numerous times he is not a siscon. But of course, everyone thinks they know him and his sister better.
- Death Glare: If you glare at Fudatsuki Kenji's sister, he glares back to you, so you won't get any closer to her than that.
- Hair Decorations: Kyouko's huge ribbon.
- Hidden Heart of Gold: Invoked by Kenji, who tries to make people believe he's a Jerkass delinquent to scare them others away from his sister. Despite this, he is a kind person who deeply cares for his sister.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!: Since she is a jiangshi who loses control and attacks when her ribbon comes off, Kyouko's brother will try to stop any guy from getting to close to her, fueling the rumors that he himself is into her instead.
- Our Vampires Are Different: For starters, when Kyouko (who is officially called a "jiangshi") bites someone, the vampirism does not spread. It can also be kept under control by a ribbon for some reason.
- Tsundere: When Kyouko has her ribbon on she is on the "Tsun" side, as she gets annoyed with her brother easily and too prideful to be honest with him. Without it, she shows her "Dere" side by being overly sweet to him, and more honest about how she feels.
- The Worf Effect: At one point, quite a number of guys think that to get his sister, they will have to beat Kenji in a fight. Thing is he's pretty strong, which they know. So when his sister hits him hard enough to make him fall to the ground, and then tells the guys to fight with her instead, they back out of it.