A one-shot about women collecting "ghosts" of aborted fetuses and using them as a form of "art." The woman that has the most aborted fetuses is the most wretched human being.
Fetus Collection contains examples of:
- Body Horror: When the Fetuses are used as decoration, some of the decorators will add modifications to their fetuses.
- Also the final panel of the final chapter.
- Dead Baby Comedy: Technically they are unborn babies, but the comedy aspect applies.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin
- Fetus Terrible: Though they are just creepy and not malevolent.
- I See Dead People: The main character sees "ghosts" of aborted fetuses clinging on their would be mothers' heads. Then she joins a club of women who arranges them into various shapes as a form of art.