Cute Devil (Kawaii Akuma) is a manga in the Boys' Love Genre.
Akiyoshi Tooru is the perfect student with glasses. Unfortunately, hes always been told that he was cute and pretty which forced him to develop an inferiority complex as a young man. The very same Akiyoshi received a confession from a boy of rare beauty, Naruse Fuuta. Of course, Akiyoshi rejected the confession from another man. However, Naruse lost it, underwent a complete change of attitude, and attacked him! Now knowing the fearsome nature of Naruse, what fate awaits the fleeing Akiyoshi?!
Contains examples of:
- Even the Guys Want Him:
- Naruse Fuuta is so pretty and cute that everyone in his school, guys and girls alike, frequently comment on his beauty, fawn over him, wait on him hand and foot, act incredibly protective of him, and get jealous if he spends too much time with his boyfriend, Akiyoshi.
- Akiyoshi himself also counts as Naruse is obsessively and unhealthily in love with him, he had a fellow classmate try to jump him while his back was turned, and a straight guy mentioned he wouldn't mind kissing Akiyoshi since he's so cute without his glasses.
- Murder the Hypotenuse: Naruse basically considers doing this to anyone who tries to get close to Akiyoshi. For example, he once threatened to stab a guy in the eye and later stabbed him in the chest when he found out he was hitting on Akiyoshi. And in another scene he comments to a group of students, "If any of you touch him, I'll kill you all. This guy belongs to me."
- Not Good with Rejection: Naruse confesses to Akiyoshi, and when Akiyoshi rejects him, he undergoes a complete change of attitude and rapes Akiyoshi.
- Only Has Same-Sex Admirers: Akiyoshi counts as Naruse is obsessed with him, and other guys — even straight ones — express some level of interest in him. Oddly, although he goes to a school with girls and boys there are apparently no girls who find him attractive.
- Single-Target Sexuality: Naruse from the yaoi manga is definitely Akiyoshi-sexual to Yandere levels.