Life isn't going so well for Tamaki Minase. Her family's been struggling to make ends meet, which the local Alpha Bitch and her Girl Posse find hilarious. Their school's shutting down for good, and while she has to stay and look for a job, it seems like everyone else can afford to move on and transfer out... including her childhood friend and longtime crush, Yuuma. To make matters worse, he's going to be going to the same school as that girl—!
But... maybe this charm she found online could help. Supposedly, those who perform it together will form a bond that can never be broken, no matter how far apart they may be...
Unfortunately, Erina overhears and decides to invite their entire class to participate, just as one last dig at Tamaki. Unfortunately for everyone involved, the charm in question is the 'Sachiko Ever After', and when they attempt it, the ground opens up beneath them and dumps them into an old school campus. One that isn't as abandoned as it looks...
This manga contains examples of:
- Alpha Bitch: Erina Yuzuki.
- Asshole Victim: The way Erina and her cronies are introduced isn't likely to produce a great deal of sympathy for them.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: The main reason Erina singles Tamaki out is she can't stand her being friends with Yuuma.
- Hoist by Her Own Petard: If Erina hadn't decided to crash the ritual just as yet another 'screw you' to Tamaki, she wouldn't have been dragged into Tenjin. Or managed to drag the rest of their class in, either.
- I See Dead People: Tamaki has the ability to sense spirits. While she was hiding this, Erina found out before the incident and used it as just more fuel for mocking her.
- Patient Childhood Love Interest: Tamaki towards Yuuma, with her being too shy to confess her feelings.
- School Bullying Is Harmless: Nope. While a Type 2 situation is involved, here it leads to an entire classful of students, most of which were uninvolved in the bullying, getting stranded in a Eldritch Location.
- Tragic Dropout: Tamaki simply can't continue her education.