If you're just an ordinary college student, a bit tight on cash, and, out of the blue, your mentor approaches you with a side job of home-tutoring an 18 year old girl... with a rate of 10,000 yen per hour, what's your response?
For Takato Kei, it's almost like a dream come true.
But she is indeed cute.
This manga provides examples of:
- Absurdly High-Stakes Game: If you dabble in day trading, the biggest gain often comes with great risk.
- Adorkable: Fujioka Yukari is just so damn adorable, I'm Taking Her Home with Me!!
- Blessed with Suck: Yukari often feels her wealth is this; she can't connect with common people favorably without taking money into account. Including her own parents.
- Graceful Loser: Tasuku.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Played for Drama
- Lonely Rich Kid
- Nice Guy: Everyone who appears in the manga. Even Tasuku.
- No Social Skills
- Parental Abandonment
- Romantic False Lead: Tasuku.
- Self-Made Man: Arguably deconstructed, see Blessed with Suck.
- Springtime for Hitler: In the last chapter, Yukari tries to lose her money by making investments with higher-than-usual risk. She actually makes a profit.
- Writing Around Trademarks: At the first chapter, the protagonist owns a Dlee computer. The logo is similar to the real-life Dell logo.