You may be looking for one of the following:
- The Dreaded: A villain or Anti-Hero who is greatly feared by their opponents.
- Living Dream: A being that exists because someone dreamed them into existence. Nightmares included here.
- Nightmare Sequence: A scene depicting a nightmare.
- Nightmare Weaver: An entity that can cause nightmares.
- I Know What You Fear: The power to discover other people's fears.
- I'm Your Worst Nightmare: A character introduces themselves in a way that's meant to be intimidating.
- "What Do They Fear?" Episode: An installment in a longer work where each character has to face their primary fear.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.