- Blood-Splattered Wedding Dress: A wedding dress stained with blood.
- Color-Coded Characters: Characters consistently associated with a color, such as white.
- Ethereal White Dress: An otherworldly or ghostly figure clad in all white.
- Fairy Tale Wedding Dress: The classic, elaborate white wedding dress.
- Gold and White Are Divine: Gods or angels wear white and gold.
- Person with the Clothing: A character referred to by their outfit, i.e. "The Woman In White".
- Villain in a White Suit: A villain in a managerial position wears white formal wear to signal their classiness and authority.
- Virgin in a White Dress: A character wears white to symbolize her virginity or sexual purity.
- White Shirt of Death: A character wears all-white to show they will die in the same outfit.
- Wight in a Wedding Dress: Undead figure wearing a wedding dress.
Woman in White
aka: Man In White