And Innocence, thy sister dear!
Mistaken long, I sought you then
In busy companies of men :
Your sacred plants, if here below,
Only among the plants will grow ;
Society is all but rude,
To this delicious solitude."
- Ambiguous Innocence: It remains skeptical as to whether a character is innocent or not.
- Amnesiacs are Innocent: People who lose their memory are innocent.
- The Baby of the Bunch: A child or childlike member of The Team is often treated as such by members.
- Bambification: Deer are sweet creatures.
- Blood-Splattered Innocents: Break the Cutie in gory form.
- Bus Full of Innocents: A bus full of innocent people is about to get damaged and it is up to a hero to save them.
- Chaste Hero: Character has yet to develop a lustful side and remains oblivious to sexual intentions.
- Childish Tooth Gap: A character has a gap in between their teeth that showcases their innocence.
- Children Are Innocent: Children are devoid of malicious and sexual intentions.
- Cover Innocent Eyes and Ears: Innocent people should not have to witness these horrors.
- The Cutie: A sweet, lovable and innocent character.
- Females Are More Innocent: Females are portrayed as being more innocent than males.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: A sweet character with blonde hair.
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: Character is incapable of being corrupted by the world's evil.
- The Ingenue: Naive and good-natured woman, often to a fault.
- Innocence Lost: A character loses their childlike innocence due to a tragic event.
- Innocent Aliens: Aliens who are rather friendly.
- Innocent Bigot: Character doesn't realize what they're saying targets a certain culture.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Blue eyes are used to portray a character's innocence.
- Innocent Bystander: Character unluckily thrust into peril with no prior intention to do so.
- Innocent Cohabitation: Opposite-sexes living together without getting involved in sexual activity.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Girl is unaware of a nudity taboo.
- Innocent Flower Girl: A sweet girl who makes a living off of selling flowers...and has a high mortality rate.
- Innocent Inaccurate: A naive or misinformed character tells what they think is the truth.
- Innocent Innuendo: A situation seems erotic, but is actually harmless.
- Innocent Means Naïve: The innocent are unaware of the world's evils.
- Innocent Prodigy: A child acts prodigal only for certain purposes and otherwise behaves their age.
- Innocent Soprano: The innocent romantic lead in theatre sings with a high voice.
- Innocent Swearing: Swearing on accident, oblivious to the offense of the words.
- Innocently Insensitive: A character who is unaware of their insensitivity and means well.
- Nerds Are Innocent: Nerds are devoid of malicious intentions.
- Never Hurt an Innocent: A villain (or Anti-Hero) never thinks about harming an innocent person.
- Obliviously Evil: A villain's actions hurt others while they don't realize or understand that they're doing anything wrong.
- Purity Personified: Completely devoid of sin.
- Skip of Innocence: Skipping to signify your innocence.
- Sweet Sheep: Sheep (especially lambs) as symbolization of innocence and purity.
- The Three Faces of Eve (the child)