Tropes dealing with pants, jeans, slacks, chinos, clamdiggers, capris, shorts, trousers, hose, and all such similar garments.
- Bring My Brown Pants: When someone gets scared, they soil their pants.
- Long Pants: It's hard to tell where a character's pant legs end and their shoes begin.
- Magic Pants: A character's pants remain intact after they undergo size-changing transformations.
- Modesty Shorts: A woman wears shorts under her skirt to avoid a Panty Shot.
- "Not Wearing Pants" Dream: A character has a dream where they are partially or completely undressed.
- Open-Fly Gag: A character realizes they forgot to zip up the fly in their pants.
- Painted-On Pants: Skin-tight pants for sexiness.
- Pants-Free: A character who's only seen from the waist up is revealed to not be wearing pants.
- Pantsless Males, Fully-Dressed Females: Male anthropomorphic animals don't wear pants, while females are completely dressed.
- Pants-Pulling Prank: A prank where you pull down someone's pants to expose their underwear (or pull down both the pants and the underpants to expose the person's nether regions).
- Plumber's Crack: A plumber crouches down/bends over to work, which exposes their butt crack (or underwear) to everyone in the room.
- Right Through His Pants: A sex scene has one or both of the participants still wearing clothes.
- Splitting Pants: A character accidentally rips their pants from the back.
- Squirrels in My Pants: Someone thrashes around after animals crawl inside their clothing.
- Trouser Space: A character pulls something out of their pants.