A disambiguation page for the big green dude known as the Incredible Hulk.
- The Incredible Hulk: The Marvel Comics title that started it all.
- Here if you're looking for the fun of having the above article as if spoken by Hulk himself
- The Incredible Hulk (1977): The 1970s TV series starring Bill Bixby.
- The Incredible Hulk (1996): The 1996 animated series, featuring Lou Ferrigno reprising as the Hulk.
- Hulk: The 2003 film directed by Ang Lee and starring Eric Bana.
- Hulk: The video game set after the 2003 film with Eric Bana reprising his role.
- The Incredible Hulk (2008): The 2008 film starring Edward Norton.
- The Marvel Superheroes, a mid 1960s anthology series which brought the Hulk to the small screen for the first time (along with Captain America, Prince Namor the Sub-Marinier, Thor, and Iron Man).
You may also want to look at a couple of characters spun off from the big guy: She-Hulk, Red Hulk, Red She Hulk, Totally Awesome Hulk, or Weapon H.
Again, this is a disambiguation page. If you can, correct the link that brought you here, or leave a comment there that the link has changed to one of the above. Or I'll get angry. And you wouldn't... Well, you know.