Nothing like good swimwear for the summer, or by the pool, or just to turn people's heads.
- Bathing Tropes
- Beach Tropes
- Fanservice Costumes
- Mer Tropes
- Partial Nudity Tropes
- Rule of Sexy
- Barely-There Swimwear: Swimsuit that is so small, it's practically nudity.
- Beach Episode: An episode made mainly to have people in swimwear.
- Briefs Boasting: A man who wears skimpy swimwear proudly to show off his body
- Digital Bikini: A bikini added in post-production to censor nudity.
- Fanservice Model: A fashion model that wears swimsuits for photosessions.
- Flag Bikini: A flag design on a swimsuit.
- Fur Bikini: A bikini made of fur, although not that practical for swimming.
- Going Fur a Swim: A swimsuit worn with a fur garment.
- Man in a Bikini: Because a man wearing one is gross, or funny..
- Mermaiding Swimsuit: Adding a mermaid tail to your swimsuit to swim like a mermaid.
- Non-Nude Bathing: Bath scenes where a character is not naked; sometimes swimsuits are a substitute.
- Old-Timey Bathing Suit: A swimsuit worn in the style of circa 1910.
- Pool Scene: People around a pool, of course wearing swimsuits.
- School Swimsuit: Swimsuits like school uniforms.
- Seashell Bra: Two seashells worn like a bikini.
- Slippery Swimsuit: A swimsuit that comes off by accident in water.
- Underwear Swimsuit: Using your underwear as a substitute by lack of a proper swimsuit.
- Walking Swimsuit Scene: A character that wears a swimsuit all the time.