Sirens may refer to:
- Our Sirens Are Different: Creatures resembling women, potentially with avian or mermaid traits, who possess supernaturally alluring songs.
- Sirens: American TV series that ran between 1993 and 1995
- Sirens: A 1993 drama film starring Hugh Grant, Tara Fitzgerald and Sam Neill
- Sirens (UK): A British comedy focusing on the lives of three ambulance-men and a policewoman.
- Sirens (US): The American Transatlantic Equivalent to the above British series.
- Siren: A Stealth- based Survival Horror video game.
If an internal link led you here, please change it to point to the specific article. Thanks!