Here are tropes about characters reconciling with one another. It can be about strangers or enemies becoming friends or characters making up for their falling out.
Contrast This Index Broke Up.
- Achilles in His Tent: A character quits the team after falling out with someone, only to come back eventually.
- Break-Up/Make-Up Scenario: Protagonists have a falling out and are separated, but meet again and reconcile in the end.
- Comedy of Remarriage: The Official Couple was married, but got divorced, only to get back together and remarry.
- Commonality Connection: Two strangers become friends after learning they have something in common.
- Defeat Means Friendship: One character defeats the other, and thus, they become friends.
- Divorce Is Temporary: Divorced couples or ex-lovers hook up again.
- Feud Episode: An episode centered on two friends fighting each other, but reconcile in the end.
- Fire-Forged Friends: Two characters who started off as enemies or strangers, until circumstances made them become friends.
- Forgiveness: Pardoning others' wrong is one of the steps of restoring a relationship.
- Rebuilt Pedestal: When a Broken Pedestal is fixed.
- Reconcile the Bitter Foes: A third party mediates a peaceful resolution to an ancient armed conflict.
- Relationship-Salvaging Disaster: A catastrophe convinces two estranged characters to kiss and make up.