These are tropes related to nonhuman primates, including monkeys, apes, and lemurs.
- Apes in Space: Apes and monkeys sent into space.
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti: Ape-like cryptids.
- Cymbal-Banging Monkey: A horrifying-looking wind-up toy monkey.
- Everything's Better with Monkeys: Monkeys gratuitously inserted in all sorts of work due to their appeal.
- Killer Gorilla: Great apes, especially gorillas, stereotyped as aggressive and violent beasts.
- Killer Space Monkey: An ape-like hostile alien.
- King Kong Copy: An Expy of the most famous movie ape, King Kong.
- Maniac Monkeys: Evil, aggressive or otherwise threatening monkeys.
- Mischief-Making Monkey: Monkeys are trouble-making pranksters.
- Monkey King Lite: An Expy of Sun Wukong, the monkey protagonist of Journey to the West.
- Monkey Morality Pose: Three monkeys, covering their eyes, ears and mouth respectively.
- Monkeys on a Typewriter: A thought experiment suggesting that given infinite time, monkeys pushing random keys on a typewriter can write a literary masterpiece by chance.
- Powersuit Monkey: A monkey or ape with a human job, usually as a comedy gag.
- Son of an Ape: An insult aimed at humans comparing them to non-human apes, especially by non-primate beings.