Tropes related to, named after, or used predominantly in Pinball games.
For a list of tropes commonly appearing in pinballs, see Tropes in Pinball Games.
- Fictional Pinball Game: When real games aren't good enough.
- Match Sequence: A mechanic in a pinball game where part of your score are matched up with random digits to get a free game.
- Personal Arcade: A character has commercial pinball and/or video game machines for his own amusement.
- Pinball Gag: Someone acts like a ball in a pinball machine.
- Pinball Projectile: A projectile ricochets off several objects before hitting its target.
- Pinball Protagonist: A protagonist who passively bounces from one situation to another.
- Pinball Scoring: Inflating scores to make a game seem more awesome.
- Pinball Spin-Off: Take a popular Video Game and make a Digital Pinball Table of it.
- Pinball Zone: A video game stage that takes place in a pinball machine.
- Score Multiplier: Increase your score by multiplying your bonuses.
- Skill Shot: Launching a pinball carefully to hit a high-scoring target.
- Spelling Bonus: Spell words for points and advancement.
- Video Mode: A Mini-Game in the middle of a pinball game.
- Wizard Mode: The hardest objective in a pinball game.