A long title is not a trope on its own. One of the following tropes may apply instead:
- Either/Or Title: Two alternate titles are used as the title for the same work; one of them may be longer than the other, or both together may be long.
- The Fantastic Trope of Wonderous Titles: A lengthy title using words intended to convey an image of whimsy, fun and adventure.
- Officially Shortened Title: A long and elaborate title is officially shortened and advertised as such.
- Short Title: Long, Elaborate Subtitle: A work's subtitle is much longer than its main title.
- Work Info Title: Naming a work by putting basic information about it in the title.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.