And when we're holdin' hands, it's like havin' sex to me
You say I'm premature, I just call it ecstasy
I wear a rubber at all times, it's a necessity"
Bob, being the loser virgin or horndog he is, is... easily overstimulated— so much so that he ejaculates in his pants without even having sex, or in extreme cases, just from Alice talking to or brushing up against him. If he's in public, expect Hilarity to Ensue. If he's in private, expect Alice to be either extremely disappointed in Bob or proud of herself, depending on whether or not it was her intention.
In anime, a similar situation usually causes an explosive Nosebleed. Compare to Raging Stiffie. Contrast with The Loins Sleep Tonight. The end result of a Nocturnal Emission. Can be the cause of some of the Embarrassing Damp Sheets. A man ejaculating too quickly while making love is Speed Sex. Often combined with The Grunting Orgasm. If he peed his pants instead, that is a Potty Failure.
- KissxSis: Ms. Yuuzuki and her student, Keita, wound up making out in one of the storerooms, during the school's Culture Festival. She got so aroused, that she abruptly broke the kiss to run to the Women's Room; thinking she had urinated. It wasn't until she removed her panties to clean herself that she noticed the smell was different, which is when she realized Keita had made her squirt.
- Chapter 32 begins with a veiled shot of Ouken Yamato screwing one of his concubines hard enough to make the statue outside his bedchamber topple over. The following page shows he had actually shagged several of them, who are seen passed out on the floor around him, while the one from the previous page is seen collapsed in her bed. Ouken's secretary, Miyabi, was so awestruck by his display of virility that it left her dripping.
- It happens to the unnamed waitress in the 70.5 omake chapter, after she accidentally drops her serving tray and spills tea on herself. When Espada sucks some of it of the waitress' fingers, it causes her to have an orgasm while still in uniform.
- And in chapter 79, Espada has one while wearing her school uniform. She takes a direct attack from Azuki's newly evolved Maken, that was strong enough to draw blood from her. Espada becomes so aroused by it, that she smiles with a full faced blush and squirts; complete with sound effect hiragana and a ♥.
- Master of Mosquiton: Near the end of the second episode, Mosquiton bites Inaho to empower himself to face the pyramid guardian. The bite causes Inaho to blush deeply and go weak-kneed, as she orgasms quite visibly (complete with a close-up as it soaked her shorts, til it trickled down her inner thigh). After which, Mosquiton casts her aside and demolishes the pyramid guardian.
- No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! has this happen to Kotomi after Tomoki, the boy she's crushing furiously on, promises to give her something in return for her Valentine's Day chocolate. It gets a very strong reaction out of her; so strong, that after looking red in the face for a while, she turns to her friend and begs for a tampon supposedly because her "period just started."
- After Ainz's first proper face-to-face with the Floor Guardians in Overlord (2012), everyone notices Shalltear's been very quiet and, when asked, explains that Ainz's presence caused her "underwear to undergo a crisis". Albedo's jealous reaction pretty much confirms this trope was the one in play.
- Scam in Rainbow walks past a whorehouse, sees one of the girls standing in front of it, and declares his intention to "become a man." But her room is on the second floor, and she goes up the stairs in front of him, wearing a very short skirt that provides occasional glimpses of her rear...
- Occurs constantly with Takara in Rising × Rydeen. Takara is a stranger, a superpowered human, and his power is that he can release a slippery white gel from anywhere on his body. While he can control it for the most part, it always seem to activate when he's extremely aroused, usually by getting glomped by or finding himself in a sexually suggestive position on top of a girl. The end result is both him and the girl covered in suggestive white gel.
- In chapter 10, Tanukichi mistakes Oboro for a member of Gathered Fabric and wrestles her to the floor. But his foot ends up pressed directly between her legs, which is when he realizes something is 'off', so he to double-checks to be sure. It confirms his suspicion, but also inadvertently causes Oboro to get off from it.
- Midway into the anime's first episode, Ayame causes the entire auditorium at school to jizz themselves by doing an ecchi voice-over to a clip of two flies mating. The students go weak-kneed and collapse admist a montage sequence of geyers and volcanoes erupting, and rockets lifting off.
- Anna does it with such regularity, that she quickly gained meme status. In episode 5, she becomes so ecstatic from watching Tanukichi eat the cookies she made for him, that she soaks her skirt while gleefully telling him she mixed her "Love Nectar" in the dough!
- In Vandread, one episode ends with Hibiki looking rather... drained while Dita is bouncing up and down, excited after winning a battle (their combined mecha essentially having her sitting in Hibiki's lap). The next episode has Hibiki going to the bathroom, but because Dita is stalking him, he complains that "even the stuff that normally comes out won't come out."
- Referenced in Ghostbusters International:
Client: Come quickly!
Venkman: But I have a reputation.
- Red Ears: One comic has a streetwalker give such a vivid description of what she'll do to a passerby if he purchases her services that he ejaculates right in front of her and just walks off.
- In Viz, this often happens to Billy No-Mates the Antisocial Teenager, such as when a female shop assistant measures him for a new pair of trousers.
- In the Empath: The Luckiest Smurf story "The Other Smurfette", Empath's friend and psychic lifemate Polaris Psyche wakes up from sleep with his clothes "all wet and stained" when he experiences the entirety of Empath's rape by Hogatha posing as the female Smurf Wonderette in his head.
- In the Hetalia fic General Relativity:
"And for the very first time since high school, Matthew came in his clothes."
- In This Means War, Voldemort sends Narcissa Malfoy to spy on Harry by seducing him under the guise of being a dance teacher. In reality, this is all part of Harry's plan, with Narcissa working for him all along. So after a couple of meetings she brings a lot of false information to Voldie... claiming it was obtained when a seduction attempt failed because of this trope, and the embarrassed Harry started babbling about his plans.
- Happens in a flashback in All That Jazz. When Joe Gideon was a boy, he performed a dance act at a burlesque show. One day just as he was about to go onstage a couple of female dancers started physically flirting with him and he had an accident. He had to go out and perform with a stain that caused the audience to laugh at him.
- In American Pie, Jim does this just before he tries to have sex with Nadia, ruining his chance. Twice.
- American Pie Presents: Beta House: The last challenge between Beta House and Geek House involves the frat leaders of each receiving a lap dance until either of them gets so turned on that they blow their load, fully clothed. Whoever performs it is picked by the other side to keep things interesting. The Geeks hire an expensive professional stripper from Las Vegas; the Betas enlist a girl in a sheep costume, having discovered Edgar's secret fetish.
- In Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, a deleted scene has Austin shaking hands with Robin Swallows for a extended time, watching her breasts jiggle before it's implied he finishes.
- Bad Teacher: Justin Timberlake's character. In this case there's nothing premature about it, the character is just dry-humping a woman to completion as a way to get around the fact that he doesn't want to have premarital sex. Considering that he's well known for his collaborations with the group who are the Trope Namers, this could also count as Actor Allusion.
- In Blankman, the title character has so little interaction with the opposite sex that a "thank you" kiss gets this reaction.
- Poor Milos in Closely Watched Trains suffers terribly because it happens to him all the time when he tries to have sex with his girlfriend Masa, and he considers sex to be a rite of passage. He refers to it with gratuitous Latin as ejaculatio praecox, and asks people for advice. They include trying to find an older experienced woman or unsexy thoughts. When it doesn't go away, he attempts to commit suicide.
- Deep River: Otsu the devout Christian student gets so revved up for sex with Mitsuko that he climaxes while they're still rolling around on a couch fully clothed. She cackles with laughter and says "Go take a shower." (Actual sex in the shower follows.)
- Happens to the main character in Don Jon, after he and his love interest engage in some dry-humping outside her apartment. We later see this isn't the first time something like that has happened to him.
- In Forrest Gump, Forrest has a... moment with his girlfriend when she puts his hand on her bare breast, except he isn't wearing pants, and says "I think I ruined your roommate's bathrobe." Even worse, said roommate is in bed nearby, and has overheard what's going on.
- In Friends with Benefits, Dylan mentions that whenever he has an orgasm, he sneezes. Later, when he's making out with Jamie, he sneezes in her face.
Jamie: Really? Already?Dylan: Just kidding.
- Non-humorous version happens in the Slasher Movie The Funhouse. The deformed killer strangles the woman who made him go off too early and later starts hunting the protagonists who witnessed the whole thing.
- The Hairy Bird: A prep school student (played by a baby-faced Hayden Christensen) cannot handle the intense grinding from his date during a school dance and has to back away as he is comically handed some napkins.
- The House on Chelouche Street: Sami, a 15-year-old boy, is making out with neighbor girl Ziona, kissing her and feeling her up. The result is this, to the amusement of a neighbor who points out the stain on Sami's pants.
- The Kentucky Fried Movie:
One of the most frequent problems encountered during the sexual act is that of premature ejaculation. Should premature ejaculation occur, the Joy of Sex album comes equipped with *BOOM* BIG JIM SLADE. Big Jim, former tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs, is outfitted with various whips, chains, and a sexual appetite that will knock your socks off! Big Jim has satisfied women throughout the world, and the capital of Nebraska is Lincoln!
- In Life as a House the girl that Sam has a crush on decides to join him in the shower and he (understandably) gets a raging hard on. Sam, obviously being controlled by a stronger force than himself at this point, asks her if he can kiss her. She agrees on the condition that they be Just Friends afterwards. All this stimulation causes him to jizz all over the shower. Of course, weird as this whole scene is for everyone involved it does result in one of the movie's best funny moments when she replies with: "You're cleaning that up."
- The Sven Hassel movie The Misfit Brigade (aka Wheels of Terror) the Soviets in the trenches opposite put up a large screen and project a ridiculous propaganda movie showing the German soldiers that if they surrender they'll be lavished with wine, woman and song. On seeing a beautiful naked woman inviting them to come over, one of the soldiers jokes that he already has.
- The Orgazmorator in Orgazmo causes this to whoever it is fired at, male or female.
- In Revenge of the Nerds, Poindexter has this happen while watching footage from a video camera the boys snuck into the Alpha Bitches sorority house.
- In The Sessions, this is the closest Mark had gotten to sex as a combination of the effects of polio and his strict Catholic upbringing. With Cheryl, he gets much further, but it's very difficult.
- Shaft in Africa revolves around a French plot to bring underpaid Africans to work hard labor in Europe. The bad guy's girlfriend is in his car as they pass by Black street workers. She shivers and rips a big O apparently just from their appearance.
- She's Out of My League: Poor Kirk. While Molly is rubbing up against him in his lap as they kiss, he soon gets aroused and ejaculates. To make things even worse it happens literally seconds before Molly's parents enter the room. The dog also licks Kirk's crotch, which is wet with his jizz. Yuck.
- Happens to Zack when he gets a lap dance from Nomi in Showgirls.
- Happens to the protagonist in the Czech movie Tank Battalion when he's with an officer's wife. He's embarrassed, but she views it as an invitation. Afterwards he kicks himself for not putting the moves on her a year earlier.
- In Stephen King's The Dark Tower series, serial killer Jack Mort ejaculates whenever he kills someone by either pushing them in front of cars or dropping bricks from high windows.
- In the novelization of the Descent series, this happens to St. John on a routine flight, without him even noticing at first. He did discuss some sexual topics on the way there, but he notes that it takes a lot more than just talk to get him going. He suspects, but never confirms, that it's a side effect of some recent brain surgery he had.
- Occurs in the Parrish Plessis series. Parrish tries to Show Some Leg to get past some security guards. It doesn't work until she taps into The Corruption to supernaturally boost her sex appeal, at which point it works a bit too well.
- In one of the Eric Van Lustbader pulps, a female KGB officer gets payback on a superior who's blackmailing her by forcefully masturbating him while he's in his office. And he doesn't have a spare uniform there.
- In Californication Charlie Runkle gets off in a strip club while seated during a lap dance. He tries to present it as a compliment. The stripper doesn't respond so well either way.
- Played for drama in Season 2 of Deadwood, when psycho mining expert Francis Wolcott has Carrie the New York Whore brought out to the camp. The audience finds out, one episode later, that he will only allow her to get him off through his trousers.
- On Dharma & Greg, the pair run into a girl Greg knew as a teenager, and whom he'd supposedly lost his virginity to. Her husband hears about this and gets angry, because apparently she told him that she was a virgin when they got married. Eventually Greg confesses that the two almost had sex, but this trope happened instead.
- Kenny Powers finishes early in his pants in an episode of Eastbound & Down when he's drunk and making out with April in her bedroom.
- Euphoria: Ethan does this while giving Kat oral sex, to his embarrassment.
- On Everwood, Ephram is making out with his girlfriend when she reaches over his head to get some condoms. This reaching pushes her boobs into his face, and she keeps wiggling on top of him to get to the condoms. They are quickly unnecessary. Poor Ephram is mortified.
- The Fast Show's I've just come character.
- When Ross and Rachel have their first date he takes her on a "picnic" in the museum's planetarium display. As they get more intimate, Ross slowly rolls on top of Rachel, when she suddenly gasps. Subverted Trope, though. It was just a juice box.
Rachel: Oh, God! [They roll to their sides, and Rachel tenderly caresses Ross's face] Oh... honey... oh, that's okay.
Ross: What? Oh, no, you just rolled over the juice box.
Rachel: Ohhh, thank God!
- Overlapping with a Noodle Incident, as their relationship is collapsing and they're having one of their more epic fights, Ross storms out angry, Rachel opens the door and screams out after him, "And just so you know, it's not that common, it doesn't happen to every guy, and it is a big deal!!!" although she might have been referencing a different problem.
- When Ross and Rachel have their first date he takes her on a "picnic" in the museum's planetarium display. As they get more intimate, Ross slowly rolls on top of Rachel, when she suddenly gasps. Subverted Trope, though. It was just a juice box.
- A plot point and Chekhov's Gun in Glee: Finn's problem with premature ejaculation is what leads him to believe that he impregnated his girlfriend, even though he's never had sex with her. It's actually his best friend's baby, and he most certainly did have sex with her.
- Invoked in the Mystery Science Theater 3000 riffing of Hobgoblins when the phone-sex obsessed teen meets his (literal) fantasy woman:
Mike: Oooooh boy, this is gonna be great this is gonna be—oh. I'm done.
- Noah's Arc: This is what happens to Noah during his and Ricky's sexual experience in a flashback.
- In one episode of Not Going Out, Lucy attempts to seduce Lee into impregnating her, despite his objections. Fortunately for him, this trope happens the moment she takes her clothes off, despite him claiming repeatedly that he could never become aroused under stressful conditions.
Lee: (Watches as Lucy strips)...HOLY CHRIST!!!.
Lucy: Are you still telling me this won't work?
Lee: No...in fact, I'm afraid it just HAS!...sorry!
- Mark in Peep Show because Dobby was "accidentally" dry humping him at the time.
- Saturday Night Live had the "Orgasm Guy" skit starring Rob Schneider, with the joke being the various nonsexual things that caused him to lose control (his favorite baseball team, beer in a bottle rather than a can, Jim Kelly's no-huddle offense, Szchezuan chicken, etc.)
- Deconstructed in Scrubs when JD recounts how exactly he got his girlfriend Kim pregnant before their third date. He never actually had sex with her, just got overly stimulated and "fired his cannons" too early.
Turk: [trying and failing to contain snickering] What you're trying to tell us is that you never actually had sex with her?
J.D.: [after a brief pause] I didn't have a condom.
[Muffled giggles from Turk, Carla, and Elliot]
J.D.: And uh, we decided not to have sex because, here's the kicker, I didn't want to get her pregnant.
[Carla, Elliot, and Turk break out in hysterical laughing]
- Happens to a few characters Billie Piper seduces every now and then in Secret Diary of a Call Girl.
- In Sex and the City, Carrie once dates a guy (whose family she adores) who always finishes before they even get it on.
- Seems to happen to Karen's husband Stan on Will & Grace: they have phone sex (or rather, Karen stands there fully clothed and says "Yeah, I'm naked") and after a moment or two she says "Oh, already? Good for you!"
- Played with in SAS: Rogue Heroes when Jock Lewes is shown having sex with his girlfriend, fully clothed, in the backseat of their car. She makes sure he pulls out early so she won't get pregnant, then brings him to climax with her hand. We then hear her saying that there's "so much of it" and when he jokes she's ruined she quips that her dress certainly is.
- Suggested in Alice Cooper's "Nurse Rozetta".
- The German "happy metal" band J.B.O. made a parody on Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" named "Ejaculatio praecox" which is about a guy suffering from exactly this to the point of jizzing upon seeing one of the woman's breasts. Solution for his problem: listening to Nirvana while doing it.
- Parodied in Here Come the Mummies' "Pants", where the singer says he's "Coming in my pants, my shirt, it's my best suit baby." and "I'm so excited I hope that I don't come too soon!"
- Jon Lajoie's "Too Fast." One of the shorter songs in his repertoire.
- The Lonely Island's "Jizz In My Pants" deals with premature ejaculation. It eventually gets more over the top, to the point that merely finding out the twist of The Sixth Sense, and eating a grape causes one. The protagonist ends up resorting to wearing a condom at all times as a safety precaution.
- In Stephen Lynch's Live At The El Rey performance of the song "Superhero," he asks the audience to call out superheroes of their own, resulting in him doing a skit about Premature Ejaculator Man...
- Rare female example in the video for Naughty By Nature's "Hip Hop Hooray." A woman is watching the group on the TV, then removes her panties and gives them a wash in the sink.
- One of the most infamous verses in Lalo Rodriguez's "Ven, devórame otra vez" translates as "I wet my white sheets while remembering you".
- Rough Trade's "High School Confidential": "It makes me cream my jeans when she comes my way".
- In A Dance with Rogues, one optional sidequest involves a sexually frustrated mage offering to teleport you into the Dhorn barracks to retrieve some potentially damning evidence of your identity in exchange for sex. You have the option of making a show out of stripping down, which causes him to ejaculate prematurely and teleport you (naked) into the Dhorn barracks in a fit of rage.
- This is the result of Hisao's first H-scene with Emi in Katawa Shoujo. Emi straddles a shirtless Hisao, then strips down to her panties, and basically they dry-hump on her bed until they come. This supposedly started as a game to see who could make the other one blush first, but needless to say they forgot about that pretty quickly.
- One episode of Neurotically Yours has a fat Germaine wear an extremely revealing costume out in public as she waits in line to buy a copy of a new video game. The recurring pizza guy stalker behind her sees the revealing outfit and winds up completely ejaculating in his pants as a result.
- In Sonic for Hire, Sonic's death causes a sensation of pain relief for Tails and Jim... while instead causing Eggman to "splooge his undies".
- In the Zero Punctuation review of Metal Gear Solid 4, after describing Snake and Otacon's "friendship," Yahtzee remarks that all the world's Slash Fic writers just experienced the female version of this trope.
- See Loserz, this strip. The reason? Seeing the Spider-Man movie. (And Jodie suffers it too.)
- In Ménage à 3:
- DiDi's borderline supernatural hotness means that no man can last more than a few seconds in bed with her without blowing their load, and some can't even manage that. In a montage of her past lovers with labels indicating how long they lasted, one guy is labelled "negative 30 seconds" and still has his pants on.
- To prove a point, Zii demonstrates her lobe-nibbling technique on Gary, who ends up creaming himself.
- Yuki showed Gary that she could do it to Zii by targeting her "super secret cream-your-panties happy fun spot" — Zii's big toe. Yuki made her collapse almost instantly by sucking on it, causing Gary to pass out at the same time, with a nosebleed.
- The Non-Adventures of Wonderella: In this strip, Dana sets up Devin with Maria. When a hostile alien crashes their date, Maria springs into action, telling Devin to flee... but he can't, because he had a "pants accident" by watching her fight. Maria seems to assume that Bring Me My Brown Pants is at play, but the reader knows Devin better.
- In a noncanonical comic (implied to be one of Lisa's stories) from Sunstone, Anne gets a geek at a convention to suffer this by describing the sex games she'll partake of with Ally and Lisa that night. Lisa notes afterward that Anne can be really evil when she wants to be.
- Vampire Cheerleaders:
Katie: (smiling) "Still, there's definitely something going on in his pants. Big white wet stain, in fact.
- Stephanie and Charlotte put on a "nerd burlesque show" by cosplaying as different video game characters, in an attempt to free Leonard from Lori's enthrallment. But it takes the sight of Katie hula dancing in a Slave Leia costume to do the trick. Which caused him to drool uncontrollably until he passed out and invoked the trope:
- During the "Adventures in Space... and Time?!" arc in vol.4, Zoe got so excited to see Suki again, that she tackled her to the ground and humped her leg, while she was wearing her park employee uniform. So when she finally got herself off, she soaked her hot pants.
- In Shadowrun Storytime, during the ARES run 2D uses his Technomancer powers to mentally connect to a communications satellite. The sensory overload of feeling the massive amount of data flowing through the satellite causes him to jizz "violently". This happening in public is bad enough, but it happens on three separate occasions. 2D doesn't really care; everyone else very much does.
- Whateley Universe: Can be the result when a Glamour is pushed a bit too far; Fey finds it disturbing and tries to avoid it, but Cytherea (the incarnation of Aphrodite) has no such compunctions, such as when she tried to persuade the mostly-female-bodied but male-gendered Phase to invite her to his off-campus birthday party:
Phase: At any rate, I had to concentrate on blocking that aura. She really wasn’t being that discriminating, because the guys at the table behind me were beginning to drool and babble. Okay, it was worse than that. I think two of the guys actually popped their corks. In the middle of the cafeteria. Yuck.
- Ray William Johnson of Equals 3 has the spoken version: "EPIC FACE, EPIC FACE, EPIC FACE, EPIC FACE, JIZZ. IN. MY. PANTS." Usually, this is set to a series of bizzare paused faces from the reviewed video.
- When The Post Nut Clarity Hits: Towards the end of the clip, it is revealed that Mike and Julia never actually had sex, and that Mike ejaculated from arousal when Julia lightly brushed his thigh.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series, Yusei is constantly having this problem because he's spent so much time riding his motorcycle that it's given him "a hair-trigger down there."
- The first episode of Big Mouth has Andrew ejaculate in his jeans while dancing with Missy. He's so humiliated, he runs off to the bathroom and dumps them in the toilet, and has to borrow Nick's pants to go back out.
- Cartoon Sushi: The short "The Mayfly has a Lifespan of 2 Hours" has the Mayfly attempting to get laid before he dies. After some delays, he eventually finds a girl willing to do it with him at a bar and takes her back to his apartment, but then wastes more time trying to make the intimacy all the more special (including putting on a thong). In the end, the Mayfly is humiliated when he cums prematurely and sees that he only has a few seconds left to live.
- On Chozen, Troy does this after Tracy kisses his cheek, much to his mortification.
- In Family Guy, Quagmire does this after walking in on Peter and Lois being nudists.
Quagmire: You folks got a towel?
- In another episode, Lois becomes a flight attendant and the two get locked in a cramped airplane bathroom together. As they struggle to get free, Peter (but not Lois) joins the Mile-High Club.
- King of the Hill: At a church group for born-again virgins, a character tearfully admits that while getting a massage at an arts and crafts fair, he "sinned his pants", then gets kicked out for being an actual virgin.
- Dr. Potterswheel from Moral Orel does this in "Numb" when Orel's mother flirts with him.
- In the same episode, Bloberta goes up to Reverend Putty's front door and says "Reverend, I want you.". She then confesses more of her love to him, and then Reverend Putty nuts in his pants and says "I'm done." before telling Bloberta to leave.
- This shows up in gags in Robot Chicken, one involving Peter Parker and another involving a fan at a Star Trek. And yet another when being told about how Episode 7 (all focused on Boba Fett) should be done... a few years before Disney announced plans to make one.