Only actual quotes please. I've Got an Edit Button Too and I'm Not Afraid to Use It.
We got Examples, and we're not afraid to use them!
- 52: Stand Back! I've got a particle wave ray gun and Bipolar disorder!
- Mr. Nobody from Doom Patrol has a boiled egg and he knows how to use it!
- In a fan-art by BobTheDalek inspired by the Friendship Is Magic episode "Father Knows Beast", Starlight Glimmer has had enough of being bothered in her bath:
Starlight Glimmer: I HAVE A BRUSH THIS TIME AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!
- This Bites!: In chapter 52, when Cross is getting irritated at his allies laughing at him:
- "I have a foghorn and I'm not afraid to use it," I growled, bringing that little episode to a close.
- The Pieces Lie Where They Fell: In chapter 20 of the sequel, Picking Up the Pieces, Vix-Lei uses this in order to get Night Blade out of bed, claiming she's got a foghorn and she's not afraid to use it. After the threat serves to get him up, she admits she was kidding and that Rex (who's back in Equestria, whereas Night Blade and Vix-Lei are in the Griffish Isles at the time) is the one who actually has their foghorn. (Co-writer Anon e Mouse Jr. admits it's a Shout-Out to This Bites!.)
- Corpse Bride
- Victor Van Dort's got a dwarf, and he's not afraid to use him!
- He's also got a fork, and he's even LESS afraid to use it!
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire: Used by Dr. Sweet to Mole.
Dr. Sweet: I've got soap, and I'm not afraid to use it!
Mole: (Loudly hisses before hiding under the covers of his bed)
- An Extremely Goofy Movie: PJ has a biscotti, and he's not afraid to use it!
- Aladdin's got a Genie and he's not afraid to use him!
- Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman: The Sevilles' neighbor has got a lemon zester and he's not afraid to use it!
- In the Babar movie, when Babar, Celeste, and Zephir's attempts to get past the rhinos Totem Pole Trench style fails:
Zephir: It was the voice, wasn't it? Stand back!
Rhino guard: Look out, he's got a banana!
Zephir: And I'm not afraid to use it!
- Cats & Dogs: Like the Lizzie McGuire example, the Brody mother and father have a bat and a mitt and they aren't afraid to use it.
- Random bumper sticker says "I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!"
- Good Omens: "I've got a pin and I'm not afraid to use it."
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Gary Murray's got detention slips, and he's not afraid to use them — against vampires!
- Everwood: Dr. Andrew Brown's got mind-altering drugs in the other room and he's not afraid to use them!
- House's got a full bladder and he's not afraid to use it!
- Lizzie McGuire: His wife has a bat. Mr. McGuire has a mitt and he's not afraid to use it.
- Naturally, Sadie: Rain has frozen pitas and he's not afraid to use them!
- The Flying Karamazov Brothers used this line in a televised version of their stage show. "Back! Back! I've got a rubber rat, and I'm not afraid to use it!"
- Horrible Histories: While reporting on the Battle of Marston Moor, Mike Peabody is caught in a surprise attack by the Roundhead forces. He snatches a butter knife off Price Rupert's table and announces "I've got a butter knife and I'm not afraid to use it!"
- Brad Paisley, "Flowers": "I've got a Visa in my wallet / And I'm not afraid to use it" (to continue buying roses to ask for forgiveness).
- Final Fantasy Tactics: Cornered in his hideout, Teta's kidnapper says something along the line of "Back off! There are more than enough explosives in this fortress to blow you to hell and back!" It's a moot point, because Zalbag then ordered Algus to Shoot the Hostage and the kidnapper.
- Emerald City Confidential: Petra, the Private Detective says, "I've got a notebook and I'm not afraid to use it!"
- Dork Tower: Ken has a bar of soap at a gaming convention and he's not afraid to use it!
- From the lawyers duo in The Order of the Stick:
Mr. Jones: Get back! I have a restraining order and I'm not afraid to use it!
- From Lenny the Ranger in Our Little Adventure:
Lenny: S-stay back. I've got a magic shield and I-I'm not afraid to use it...
- Carl Squared: A security guard trying to get Carl Crashman and his friend Jamie to stop playing a video game demo in an electronics store:
Security Guard: Beat it. I've got a walkie-talkie and I'm not afraid to use it.
- The above line was also used in Lolirock, under slightly different circumstances (the main characters are in a museum).
- Kim Possible's got a website and she's not afraid to use it!
- From Garfield and Friends, when Garfield is dealing with a Man-Eating Plant.
Garfield: I've got a food processor and I know how to use it!
- I Am Weasel:
I.M. Weasel: All right, nobody move! I've got a loaded baboon, and I'm not afraid to use it!
I.R. Baboon: Click, click!
- Taz-Mania: In "Tazmanian Lullaby", one of Francis' fellow tribesmen mocks his musical aspirations with the words "He's got an accordian and he's not afraid to use it!"
- In Chowder when the lead character is trying to fend himself against Panini.
Chowder: Back off woman, I have a fish, and I'm not afraid to use it!
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: Piglet with his spring. He didn't know what it was and he said it while using the trope.
Piglet: I've got a-a... I've got a- whatever it is, and I'm not afraid to use it.
- Near the end of one CatDog episode, Eddie the Squirrel shows up with a tick in his hand, resulting in the following line:
Shriek: He's got a tick!
Eddie: And I'm not afraid to use it, either!
- Ed, Edd n Eddy: When Edd seems someone intruding in his kitchen at night and eating the food out of his refrigerator, he's using a cactus named Jim for protection, and utters this line when the intruder is nowhere to be seen as a window blows open:
Edd: I've got a cactus!
- The Smurfs: A Christmas Carol :
Grouchy: I...I've got a blue belt in...in Smurf Fu and...and I'm not afraid to use it!
- Hilda: Episode 11, Hilda and David find the homeless Nisse Tontu in the woods, and accidently startle him:
Tontu: Who'se there? Show yourself! But let me tell you, I have a branch and I will use it.