A spazz or a geek
Stand up and be proud
don't be meek (hey!)
Haven't you heard
The joke's on you
It's revenge of the nerds"
Tropes about nerds, geeks, and their various aspects.
- Adorkable: Endearingly socially awkward and dorky.
- Asian and Nerdy: An Asian character is depicted as a nerd.
- Badass Bookworm: Who said nerds can't kick ass?
- Basement-Dweller: A grown man with no life who still lives with his mother and wastes his time online geeking out over his fandoms.
- Black and Nerdy: A nerd of African-American descent.
- Bollywood Nerd: A nerd of Indian descent.
- Closet Geek: Someone who hides their affiliation with a certain fandom.
- Converted Fanboy: A normal character is persuaded to try something nerdy and winds up liking it.
- Cute Bookworm: A nerd who's very cute.
- Dork in a Sweater: Dorks who wear sweaters.
- Even Nerds Have Standards: Nerds have limitations on their habits.
- Evil Nerd: A nerd who is evil, usually because of having been bullied too much.
- Extracurricular Enthusiast: Someone who's involved in lots of extracurricular activities.
- Extraverted Nerd: A nerd denies their unpopularity.
- Fanboy: A male fan of a certain piece of media.
- Fangirl: A female fan of a certain piece of media.
- Game of Nerds: Nerds love baseball.
- Geek: A socially awkward fandom affiliate.
- Geeky Analogy: A nerd explains something using a reference typically only another nerd would understand.
- Geek Physiques: Nerds are either very skinny or very fat.
- Geek Reference Pool
- Geeky Turn-On
- Give Geeks a Chance: Nerds finally get a date.
- Hollywood Nerd: The media depiction of nerds.
- Horny Scientist: A scientist with sexual intent.
- Hot Scientist: An attractive scientist.
- Jewish and Nerdy: A nerd of Jewish faith.
- Jock Dad, Nerd Son: An athletic dad (jock) and geeky son (nerd).
- Lovable Nerd: A nerd with entertaining characteristics.
- Meganekko (some implementations): Cute adorkable female wears glasses.
- Nerd: A socially awkward bookworm.
- Nerd Action Hero: Who said nerds can't be heroic?
- Nerd Glasses: A nerd who wears glasses.
- Nerd in Evil's Helmet
- Nerd Nanny
- Nerds Are Innocent: Nerds are devoid of malicious intent.
- Nerds Are Sexy: Nerds are portrayed as promiscious.
- Nerds Are Virgins: Nerds have yet to have sex.
- Nerds Love Tough Schoolwork: Nerds are all for complicated schoolwork.
- Nerds Speak Klingon
- Nerdy Bully: The Bully is also a nerd.
- Nerdy Inhaler: A nerd with asthma uses an inhaler to counteract their allergies.
- Nerdy Nasalness: Nerds are portrayed as having nasally voices.
- Occidental Otaku
- Opaque Nerd Glasses
- Picked Last
- Polka Dork: If you like polka, you must be an outcast.
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Public Hater, Private Fan: A character pretends to hate a fandom they're secretly a part of.
- Rail Enthusiast: People who are interested in railroads.
- Redheads Are Uncool: Ginger-haired characters are depicted as losers.
- Rich Genius: You might be an egghead, but you sure make a ton for it!
- Saw "Star Wars" 27 Times
- Sickly Neurotic Geek: A character with an illness that makes them very nerdy.
- The Smart Guy: The intellect of the Five-Man Band.
- Trekkie: A devoted Star Trek fan.