United States, or occasionally more specifically that they are from Texas or somehow involved in the cattle business. Sometimes it can also just be there because they're a lover of the West.
Your driver may be a Fat, Sweaty Southerner in a White Suit.
Not to be confused with Hood Ornament Hottie.
- In The Brave Little Toaster, one of the broken down cars in the junkyard during the "Worthless" number is a long-bodied roadster with hood hornments. It states that it took a Texan to a wedding, one assumes that it was a wealthy Texan if he could afford a car like that.
- The owner of Dinoco in Cars is a limo with a horn hood ornament functioning as a moustache.
- A Car's Life: Sparky's Big Adventure: Steer horns are one of the modifications Sparky adds when he tricks himself out.
- In Ralph Breaks the Internet, Butcher Boy has a massive pair of bull horns mounted on the roof of his car, which he uses as a weapon in Slaughter Race.
- In North North's first stop when looking for a new set of parents is Texas, where his prospective parents pick him up in the airport driving an airport cart with horns, followed by a Absurdly Long Limousine with horns on the front.
- In Scotland, PA, when Joe McBeth becomes owner of a successful restaurant, he buys a new car with steer horns on the hood as a status symbol. They're a Chekhov's Gun as well: he dies at the end by falling off a roof and getting impaled on those same horns.
- In Sunset, cowboy movie star Tom Mix drives a huge Packard convertible with steer horns mounted on the front. Mix actually had a car like this in Real Life.
- Julius jacks a convertible with buffalo horns on the hood in Twins, but later mentions that he returned it. "He was a cowboy!"
- Cannon: In "Country Blues", the Victim of the Week is a country and western singer who drives a white convertible with massive horns on the grill.
- In CSI, Grissom investigated the case of a man with Down's Syndrome who was working at a ranch. The murder weapon turned out to be a pair of these, and the killer their owner, a cocky ranch hand.
- The Dukes of Hazzard:
- Boss Hogg has a pair of giant horns on his white Caddy convertible.
- Boss Hogg's Polar Opposite Twin Abraham Lincoln Hogg has a pair of horns on his black Caddy convertible.
- Boss Hogg's nephew Hughie has a pair of small horns on his white VW Beetle convertible.
- In one Emergency! episode, the paramedics are flagged down by a guy wanting to report an accident. He was dressed Western-style and had a pair of these on the hood of his car.
- In JJ Starbuck, Starbuck was a self-made Texas billionaire who toured the country in his white 1964 Continental that came complete with steer horns on the hood and a horn that played The Eyes of Texas, using his wealth to help people.
- During the Top Gear Botswana Special, Jeremy Clarkson takes this one step further and decorates the hood of his Lancia Beta with an entire bull skull he found while traversing the Kalahari Desert.
- For at least part of his career, John "Bradshaw" Layfield used a limo with cow horns mounted on the front.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, Trevor can add a pair of horns to his signature Canis Bodhi pickup's hood or roof (or both), which fits well with his rebellious lifestyle and his love for living in the desert.
- Doug Dimmadome's Dimmobile from The Fairly OddParents.
- One episode of The Flintstones has a character who's a Western-stereotype rich cattle guy, and his stone-age car sports a pair
- Longhorn, the half-man, half-steer Freakazoid! villain, has a truck named Bessie Mae outfitted with a pair of horns.
- In Hot Wheels Acceleracers, Old Smokey is a huge flatbed truck driven by Porkchop with a pair of bull horns attached to the grill.
- Occasionally seen driven by wealthy Texans in King of the Hill. In one episode, Hank rents a 70s Cadillac Eldorado from Buck Strickland to impress a potential client; his neighbor Khan notes the bull horns and calls it a "silly cow car."
- On The Simpsons, Rich Texan has a pair of horns on his giant Cadillac.
- Cliffjumper's vehicle mode on Transformers: Prime is a 70s Dodge Challenger sporting these, on account that his robot mode also sports horns on his head.