A video game having a variety of food is not a trope on its own. You may be looking for:
- Cooking Mechanics: A mechanic in video games where the player can cook food, often for benefits such as buffs or health regeneration.
- Edible Collectible: Video game food used as collectibles or point items.
- Hyperactive Metabolism: Video game food instantly heals the player.
- Power-Up Food: Food that grants superpowers or other benefits.
- Rare Candy: A rare, consumable RPG item that grants permanent increases to a character's stats or level.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link to point to one of the corresponding articles.