National flags are kinda a big deal to the patriotic. Especially for those living in the U.S. of A. There are other kinds of flags too, such as flags that carry messages. This index is all about flags.
- "Bang!" Flag Gun: A joke gun that protects a flag with the word "Bang!" on it instead of a projectile.
- Burning the Flag: Burning a flag as a symbol of protest against the institution it represents.
- Capture the Flag: Capturing an enemy organization's flag as an insult against it.
- Claiming Via Flag: Planting your group's flag somewhere to symbolize that you own it now.
- Flag Bikini: Swimwear patterned after flags.
- Flag Drop: Posing in front of or next to a prominently shown flag.
- Flagpole Challenge: Daring someone to lick a cold flagpole, whereupon their tongue will become frozen to it.
- Iwo Jima Pose: A copy of the US Marines raising the American flag during the Battle of Iwo Jima.
- Tattered Flag: A torn or decayed flag used to represent the decline of the group it represents.
- Underwear Flag: Stealing someone's underwear and flying it like a flag.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: Flag-patterned bandannas, and flags worn as bandannas.
- White Flag: Flying a pure white flag as a signal of surrender.