Fake Balance may refer to:
- Complacent Gaming Syndrome: Players exclusively pick one strategy or character in a game.
- Competitive Balance: The skills and weaknesses of different characters differ and balance against each other.
- Character Tiers: Lists that rank characters from best to worst.
- Game-Breaker: Something in a game that makes the game significantly easier than intended.
- High-Tier Scrappy: A character or thing in a game becomes hated for being too powerful.
- Low-Tier Letdown: A character or thing in a game becomes hated for being too weak or useless.
If a direct link has led you here, please replace the link with the corresponding article. Thank you.