Empire may refer to:
- The Empire, a trope about (usually evil) empires;
- Empire, a comicbook about a supervillain emperor;
- Empire, a Harry Potter AU Crack Fic;
- Empire (1964), an 8 hour shot of the Empire State Building made by Andy Warhol;
- Empire, a fantasy-based LARP;
- Orson Scott Card's Empire, a novel by Orson Scott Card;
- Empire, a novel by Samuel R. Delany, which doesn't have a page yet;
- Empire, a British film magazine, which doesn't have a page yet;
- Empire, a tv series about a hip-hop record company produced by Lee Daniels and starring Terrence Howard;
- A computer strategy game named Empire, which doesn't have a page yet;
- A hegemonic centralized state, but that's not important right now.
Please correct the link that led you here to the correct work.