- Animal Stereotypes: Recurring behaviors and personality quirks associated with certain animals.
- Chicken Joke: A long-running joke involving a chicken crossing a road.
- Cock-a-Doodle Dawn: Roosters depicted as having a compulsion to crow at dawn.
- Cocky Rooster: Chickens (usually roosters) depicted as violent, show-offy, and obnoxious.
- Nobody Calls Me "Chicken"!: Calling someone a coward makes them want to prove their bravery.
- Silly Animal Sound: An animal makes the sound of a completely different animal (often a chicken's cluck) for comedic effect.
- Tastes Like Chicken: Everything in fiction is said to taste like chicken.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.