Let's take the time to have fun and celebrate by taking a look at these tropes that are focused entirely on any kind of celebration.
Compare: Party at My Index
See also: Birthday Tropes
- And Mission Control Rejoiced
- And There Was Much Rejoicing: Everyone celebrates the death of a person they disliked.
- Attack of the Town Festival
- Birthday Episode: An episode where one of the characters has their birthday celebrated.
- Celebrating the Heroes
- Christmas Episode: An episode where the characters celebrate Christmas.
- Confetti Drop
- Crappy Holidays: The holidays are not a pleasant experience at all for the people celebrating them.
- Dance Party Ending: The episode ends with everyone dancing.
- Disproportionate Celebration: Overreacting to minor achievements.
- Festival Episode
- Fictional Holiday: The characters celebrate a holiday that doesn't exist in the real world.
- Founding Day
- Fun in the Funeral: A funeral is a celebratory occasion.
- Halloween Episode: An episode where the characters celebrate Halloween.
- Happy Dance
- Hey, Let's Put on a Show
- Horror Doesn't Settle for Simple Tuesday: A horror-related work has the story take place on a holiday or special occasion.
- Jumping Out of a Cake: A celebration has an attractive person (possibly a stripper) jump out of a cake.
- Milestone Celebration: A franchise installment that celebrates the franchise's anniversary.
- New Year Has Come
- Thanksgiving Episode: An episode where the characters celebrate Thanksgiving.
- Themed Wedding
- Unsportsmanlike Gloating: A character who wins celebrates by mocking those who lost.
- Valentine's Day Episode
- A Winner Is You: When you beat a video game, your only reward is the game congratulating you for beating it.