People Wearing Bowties is Not a Trope. You may have been looking for these:
- Awesome Anachronistic Apparel: Old-fashioned clothing items (like bowties) are cool.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: A badass shows their coolness by wearing a suit, often including a bowtie.
- Memes.Doctor Who: The meme that named the trope.
- Iconic Outfit: A costume piece that's particularly associated with a character.
- Outdated Outfit: A bowtie can be a deliberately old-fashioned clothing item.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: A man who wears fashionable clothing.
- Tuxedo and Martini: A bowtie is part of the dress code for a 007 knockoff.
Please correct any internal links that lead you here.