A link somewhere on the internet sent you to this page.
Blond Guys Are Evil and Blondes Are Evil have been disambiguated because of misuse. "Villains who are blond" isn't a trope, but People Sit on Chairs. We do have:
- Alpha Bitch: Bitchy leaders of high school cliques are often blonde.
- Face of an Angel, Mind of a Demon: The villain's angelic appearance, which can include having blond hair, contrasts with their wicked nature.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: When the "blonde = pure and innocent" trope is exploited.
- Delinquent Hair: Hair styles for outlaws or people who act rebellious, which can be dyed blond.
- Light Is Not Good: A character associated with the light, perhaps by having blond hair, is truly evil.
- Those Wacky Nazis: Nazi villainy is often shown carried out by people with blond hair and blue eyes, given the Nazis' infamous definition of who constituted the Master Race.
Please correct any wick to refer to the correct trope if they fit the definition.