A link somewhere on the internet sent you to this page.
Blond Guys Are Evil and Blondes Are Evil have been disambiguated because of misuse. "Villains who are blond" isn't a trope, but People Sit on Chairs. We do have:
- Alpha Bitch: Bitchy leaders of high school cliques are often blonde.
- Face of an Angel, Mind of a Demon: The villain's angelic appearance, which can include having blond hair, contrasts with their wicked nature.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: When the "blonde = pure and innocent" trope is exploited.
- Delinquent Hair: Hair styles for outlaws or people who act rebellious, which can be dyed blond.
- Light Is Not Good: A character associated with the light, perhaps by having blond hair, is truly evil.
- Those Wacky Nazis: Nazis can be blond in addition to evil.
Please correct any wick to refer to the correct trope if they fit the definition.