Black Mirror may refer to:
- Black Mirror, the 1981 film starring Alberta Watson.
- Black Mirror, the 2002 novel by Gail Jones.
- Black Mirror, the 2019 film by Chris W. Freeman.
- The Black Mirror, the point-and-click horror adventure game developed by Future Games.
- Black Mirror, a British science fiction franchise based around a TV series.
- Black Mirror, the TV show itself which premiered in 2011.
- Batman: The Black Mirror, a Batman comic storyline.
- Or possibly the first single in the US from the 2007 album Neon Bible by Arcade Fire, but that's a long shot.