A narcissistic character (usually if not always male) loves how much time and effort he's put into his enormous arm muscles, and shows how much he loves (or shows off to others) them by kissing his own biceps.
- Peter gets caught doing this by Paige in a FoxTrot strip.
- In My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Forgotten Friendship, the picture of Bulk Biceps in the CHS photo yearbook is of him shirtless and kissing his biceps. Rainbow Dash ain't impressed.
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy: Ron Burgundy kisses his biceps before offering his love target "two tickets to the gun show." She does not appear as interested as he hoped.
- In The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Captain Mike is seen kissing his biceps at one point, although to be precise he's kissing the tattoo on this spot, which he considers one of his works of art.
- Johnny Bravo does this in a promo bumper for Cartoon Network, in which he wakes up from a nightmare where he's thin as a rail, causing women to laugh at him — he sees he still has his muscles, kisses his biceps, then goes back to sleep.
- Female example: Muscle Princess in Adventure Time does this to her biceps after it gets returned in the "Princess Monster Wife" episode.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic:
- In the Total Drama Season 4 Opener, Lightning says "Hello, Gorgeous!" to his biceps and kisses it when he is introduced.
- In The Adventures of Puss in Boots episode "Through Caverns Measureless", Dulcinea, of all characters, does this when the Underworld provides her with Super Strength. She also names them Lupe and Mariana.